The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:17 PM
Reaction score
So, how would you drive around with your weapon before you had this shelf?
Well, if I was carrying a weapon it would be in the cargo area for long guns. However guns would be removed each night.

Pistol in glove box. Maybe. If I had one.

I like the idea of a large single drawer for the cargo area as rifles probably will not fit sideways from what I have read.

Interior roof shelf rack needs to be longer though.

Last edited:

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:17 AM
Reaction score
Hello, it's Paweł from Bison Gear.

I'm excited to share that we're collaborating with Grenadier to bring you new and innovative products.
Our initial set of accessories is already on the market, and we're working on expanding the range even further.
Stay tuned for a comprehensive selection coming your way soon!

View attachment 7840095View attachment 7840096

View attachment 7840097
Thanks Pawel and @Bison-Gear , cargo shelf received and installed. Appreciate the prompt fulfilment, good instructions, packaging and fast shipping.

For those with the more rear-mounted cargo barrier fitted (such as in a Trialmaster) the shelf well install in a slightly rearward position which can attach with 4 of the 6 provided fasteners (unless you’re prepared to drill additional holes).

No problem though, it’s perfectly stable just with the 4 and permits enough standoff from the barrier to allow the barrier to bounce around on its sprung mounts without causing a rattle.

@Bison-Gear it might be worth considering an additional couple of holes in the design for this use case.

Solid as a rock however and for us a very convenient spot for some Frontrunner chairs, a table, solar blanket, tent, sleeping bags etc.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:17 PM
Reaction score
Thanks Pawel and @Bison-Gear , cargo shelf received and installed. Appreciate the prompt fulfilment, good instructions, packaging and fast shipping.

For those with the more rear-mounted cargo barrier fitted (such as in a Trialmaster) the shelf well install in a slightly rearward position which can attach with 4 of the 6 provided fasteners (unless you’re prepared to drill additional holes).

No problem though, it’s perfectly stable just with the 4 and permits enough standoff from the barrier to allow the barrier to bounce around on its sprung mounts without causing a rattle.

@Bison-Gear it might be worth considering an additional couple of holes in the design for this use case.

Solid as a rock however and for us a very convenient spot for some Frontrunner chairs, a table, solar blanket, tent, sleeping bags etc.
Hi globallgregors, Couple questions on the Bison interior roof storage rack.
1 - Is it steel or aluminum?
2 - I purchased the rear seat recline brackets, which push the top of the rear seat back, back towards the rear 2.17".
How far back does the Bison rack set from behind the front of the headrest and can it be modified to push it back further towards the rear so it
is not to close to your head when sitting in the rear seat?
DaBull

minidok

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score
2 - I purchased the rear seat recline brackets, which push the top of the rear seat back, back towards the rear 2.17".
How far back does the Bison rack set from behind the front of the headrest and can it be modified to push it back further towards the rear so it
DaBull
1 - Steel
2- might work with lowered headrest

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:17 PM
Reaction score
DaBull
Post in thread 'Bison Gear Ineos'
https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/bison-gear-ineos.12414148/post-1333248871

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
DaBull
These are maybe both answered already. I have the cargo barrier installed so this is the first obstruction behind the rear passenger headrest when sat in the rear seat. No problem mounting the shelf behind that barrier so I’d conclude that it won’t be an issue.

While the supports are fixed there is plenty of fore- and aft- adjustability when attaching the actual shelf.

AFdude412

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:17 PM
Reaction score
Bison-Gear I am looking for a solution to mounting a few fishing rods and reels. Do you think your roof shelf would be sufficient in allowing some light rods to pass through to the forward of the cabin?

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I find this Bison tray very intriguing, can someone take some measurements and let me know if the following might fit? I'm especially curious if it might be strapped underneath the tray, keeping the upper area open for storage.

1709762017981.png

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

K1LL3M

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Would someone with the shelf, mind posting a measurement from the floor to bottom of shelf.

Trying work out clearance available for drawer and fridge install below to make sure it all fits.
Cheers

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I drove with 1 safari window removed for the first last weekend. I got more air coming in the cabin than I do with any convertible I have ever driven. This shelf is going to be real helpful storing the windows as others have said.
I’m guessing this was due to the safari windows angling upwards towards the rear of the vehicle. This would allow more air in than traditional moonroofs since their “pitch” isnt as great as the safari windows.

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score
Bison-Gear I couldn't find those parts on your website...

Back
Top Bottom