The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
Hello, it's Paweł from Bison Gear.

I'm excited to share that we're collaborating with Grenadier to bring you new and innovative products.
Our initial set of accessories is already on the market, and we're working on expanding the range even further.
Stay tuned for a comprehensive selection coming your way soon!

PXL_20231128_121527969.jpgGRNDN-EXT-8.jpg

PXL_20231128_113908398.MP.jpg

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
PXL_20231128_113908398.MP.jpg
Hi @pawel ,

I really like the over head panel. But I don‘t have the rear mounting points, since I have a Trialmaster and no utility. Is there any chance to get the panel fixed?

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @pawel ,

I really like the over head panel. But I don‘t have the rear mounting points, since I have a Trialmaster and no utility. Is there any chance to get the panel fixed?
Hello,
Certainly, it is feasible. Kindly remove the four plastic covers, two on each side. Beneath these covers, you will discover M8 threaded holes where the shelf is affixed.
Should you wish to maintain the interior's cleanliness, you have the option to repurpose the covers; however, you will be required to perforate holes for the bolts.
Alternatively, leaving it uncovered is another viable choice, eliminating the necessity for any hole-drilling.

ineos_hooks.jpgIMG_mounting_point_Trialmaster.jpg

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:22 AM
Reaction score
I emailed them separately and they do not offer additional discounts, but if you sign up for their newsletter, you get 5% off. Also, I got the roof shelf quoted in EUR and I was able to save some extra money by paying in EUR. Just a tip. Hope installation is as easy as they describe. I have no problems drilling a hole in the plastic panel for the bolt for a better/more finished look.

I also plan to hang some hooks off of the rack for those small grocery trips where I don't want bags rolling around in the trunk.

minidok

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Chadd7 I am sure it will work out. Installation is super easy. Makes more fun to do it with helping hands and having a beer together, finally rewarding the result.
Alle the 4 plastic covers need to be drilled for the M8 bolts and distance holder to go through. It is a 20mm diameter needed. The small plastic cover receives the hole just the centre and the bigger ones off the centre towards back of the car.
(horizontally 26mm / vertically 38mm distance btwn hole and edge)

1705511329417.png

Last edited:

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hello, it's Paweł from Bison Gear.

I'm excited to share that we're collaborating with Grenadier to bring you new and innovative products.
Our initial set of accessories is already on the market, and we're working on expanding the range even further.
Stay tuned for a comprehensive selection coming your way soon!

View attachment 7840095View attachment 7840096

View attachment 7840097
Pawel, can you give us a preview of additional products that are in the works? Would love to know before I shop for other things.

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Pawel, can you give us a preview of additional products that are in the works? Would love to know before I shop for other things.

- drawers (similar to one we have for 4Runner),
- interior panels,
- folding cargo barrier (similar to one we have for other cars - PATENTED)
- door table similar to one we have for Defender (one with MOLLE panel on front, stainless steel top and wooden slide out)
- additional sub shelf to keep FR chairs under the shelf (or other flat items), [no it doesn't rattle]
And much more (basically full product range we have in offer for other trucks check our Instagram @bisongear).

What other products would you like to see from us? Your suggestions play a crucial role in shaping our future offerings, so feel free to share your ideas with us. We appreciate your interest and support!

1.jpgTBL-73-DEF-2.jpg
1705576703872.png1705577102423.png

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
- drawers (similar to one we have for 4Runner),
- interior panels,
- folding cargo barrier (similar to one we have for other cars - PATENTED)
- door table similar to one we have for Defender (one with MOLLE panel on front, stainless steel top and wooden slide out)
- additional sub shelf to keep FR chairs under the shelf (or other flat items), [no it doesn't rattle]
And much more (basically full product range we have in offer for other trucks check our Instagram @bisongear).

What other products would you like to see from us? Your suggestions play a crucial role in shaping our future offerings, so feel free to share your ideas with us. We appreciate your interest and support!

View attachment 7840354View attachment 7840355
View attachment 7840356View attachment 7840357
Great stuff wow. Would love to see straps and hooks compatible with your equipment. Plan to hang fishing pole inderneath the roof shelf for example.

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Great stuff wow. Would love to see straps and hooks compatible with your equipment. Plan to hang fishing pole inderneath the roof shelf for example.
Actually, any strap with width under 6 cm will work. Using predrilled holes in the shelf you can also attach QuickFist or similar rubber mounts.
Velcro strap is also good solution.
On US market there is Titan Strap high quality product that might fit your needs.
I'm attaching image with gear attached to the shelf (not Grenadier, but will work on any shelf from Bison Gear).
I don't recommend attachment of heavy stuff like axe or fire extinguisher, under the shelf especially without cargo barrier.

1705581069541.png

Last edited:

ORSO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
congratulations on your products.

the roof shelf was exactly what I was looking for. I already ordered it! (y)

later it will be interesting to also evaluate two interior molle panels to cover the rear windows/panels of the cargo compartment.

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
For the tailgate table will you keep the existing plastic storage box on there or remove it and utilize some of the extra space behind it like the table for the defender you show. That looks super nice.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:22 AM
Reaction score
I think the MOLLE panels look great. Only negative are the charges that the U& taxman will require.

Back
Top Bottom