The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Roll Call (Western North America)

Ccam

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score
Welcome to the group! You are in good country for a Grenny. I used to be on a hunting lease overlooking the Pecos River near Pandale.
I promise you’re probably the only one on this board that knows pandale. ))) population varies!

MMICHAELS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score
Gosh two people))) it’s a small world.
Make it three, i was on a managed doe hunt near Langtry - we drove my defender through Pandale and made our way up to I10. Then I figured out there were deer way closer to my house. However, that drive to I10 was absolutely gorgeous.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score

Fatmix

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:24 PM
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Our friends in the East had a great idea - a Roll Call! Let's use this thread to check in (challenge by choice, of course!). You may want to connect with other locals who you want to do a Meet-n-Greet with or who you want to share a Grenadier Adventure with, and here's the place to find them! Feel free to be as specific as you are comfortable with.

Name (screen or formal)
Town/General region
State/Province

I'll go first:

ChasingOurTrunks (Craig)
Vancouver Island - Central
British Columbia
Fatmix - Matt Fix
Northern Colorado
Colorado

2 year wait, most of the good stuff....

neos

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:24 PM
Reaction score
Neos
Prosper, Texas
Changing my roll call. I’ve moved to Boone, NC area. — but interestingly enough my grenadier came in the same week I sold my house.. which was not optimal, but has worked out. I pick my Grenadier up from Sewell very soon. They were great — no issues and was able to do the process remote. Anyway hope there are others in my new area!

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score
HI Eric, In that center photo is's reflecting the Pacific Ocean right through the body. ;)
Love the way Sterling Silver color shifts.
Looks like the Fury is in its proper element.
Congratulations!
DaBull

Hello DaBull - we need to get some Ramen at the Del Mar Skydeck Marufuku. That is, once I get my ride and that should be in the next couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom