The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Roll Call (Western North America)

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:47 PM
Reaction score
Split time between Austin, Tx and Durango, Co. still waiting on delivery, Until then I gaining experience with a B58 engine and Zf gearbox in a 2020 BMW X5 xDrive40i.
The X5 has been great for year round long road trips from Austin to Durango and back. IMG_7828.jpeg

frcnducted

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Edski, Austin TX. Picked up this morning in Houston. Looking forward to first real drive back home to settle on what air pressures I will be running for daily use. Came with 46psi front and 50 rear. My gut says I will end up at 43 and 47 with no load.

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Edski, Austin TX. Picked up this morning in Houston. Looking forward to first real drive back home to settle on what air pressures I will be running for daily use. Came with 46psi front and 50 rear. My gut says I will end up at 43 and 47 with no load.
Congrats! I’m in Austin as well and picked mine up last Friday. I’m driving it to Santa Fe with the family Tuesday and will be in snow country and some national forest trails to stretch its legs!

frcnducted

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats! I’m in Austin as well and picked mine up last Friday. I’m driving it to Santa Fe with the family Tuesday and will be in snow country and some national forest trails to stretch its legs!
I spent a bit of time in the Angel Fire area last year. Main destination was Moab and Park City. I am looking forward to spending more time in North NM. Might be my next trip, been itching to get back there. Congrats and Happy New Yr. I'm in the Lakeway area. Scottish White Black Roof. Ill be sure to give a Gren Waive.

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Rupert (John)
Dallas
Texas
USA

Picking it up on Saturday!

Attachments