The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas USA Reservation Holders - it’s happening this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BD1

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:48 PM
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with England. All USA reservation holders, check your inbox this weekend for an update / build slot etc…
Hope this is correct. On 7/31 they told me it would just be a couple more days.

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
1:48 PM
Reaction score
You do realise that England is a country, not a person right?
You do realize, that realize is spelled with a Z not an S right? Thanks for being friendly to a fellow member, as if we all speak your dialect of English. Who on Earth could imagine a world with multiple forms of English????

Good luck with the Chinese invasion ;)

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
You do realize, that realize is spelled with a Z not an S right? Thanks for being friendly to a fellow member, as if we all speak your dialect of English. Who on Earth could imagine a world with multiple forms of English????

Good luck with the Chinese invasion ;)
Realize is only spelt with a Z in the US & Canada
In England, where they speak English, it is spelt with an S and also Australia, where we also speak English.
We are preparing for the inevitable Chinese invasion.

1691786796466.png

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:48 PM
Reaction score
English is a very difficult language ...

Once, in Chile around 1984 a Brit corrected me by telling me that "highway" was not a correct English word, that it was "motorway". He was serious about it, and I was pissed of.
Same happens with Spanish, once a woman who had been living for years in Venezuela and used a local word was told by the Spanish teacher that this wasn't Spanish at all. She wanted an official degree in Spanish, but never came back to the classroom.
And Quebec do they speak French?
And do the Dutch speak Flemish :ROFLMAO: ?

RunBikeDive

🔺 🌎 🔺
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:48 AM
Reaction score
English is a very difficult language ...

Once, in Chile around 1984 a Brit corrected me by telling me that "highway" was not a correct English word, that it was "motorway". He was serious about it, and I was pissed of.
Same happens with Spanish, once a woman who had been living for years in Venezuela and used a local word was told by the Spanish teacher that this wasn't Spanish at all. She wanted an official degree in Spanish, but never came back to the classroom.
And Quebec do they speak French?
And do the Dutch speak Flemish :ROFLMAO: ?
OMG,,, This is amazing!
I think England is trolling the USA again..

Ok, Lets recap what just happened here:

Mr. Expresso talks to England. England says build spots/date coming this weekend (next two days) for USA.

England changes name or identify as "UK"...

A new epic tic-tok challenge called "Spell the word realize" go viral on theineosforum.

China threatens war with somebody..

Then Jean provides us with an exquisite summary of cultural linguistics..

🥇Jean gets the Win on this one boys..🥇

Last edited:

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyways…

I really hope this pans out for this weekend, because I am starting to lose interest and patience. I’m not saying that I’m gonna drop my pre-order, but I’m gonna stop paying attention and plan on getting a Toyota 2024 Land Cruiser as my default option. Like I said, the only reason I’m still in this is because of this website, without it, I would have a Bandan this long time ago. I’m on here probably once a day to check what’s going on, I’ll probably drop that down to maybe once a week or just once every couple weeks. Nothing seems to actually change. You can’t keep up this level of suspense for literally years.

When they were on track and seeing that they were going to get deliveries done this year I was encouraged. I think that timeframe is a pipe dream now. That along with the drift away from simplicity, eventually dilutes my attention.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Anyways…

I really hope this pans out for this weekend, because I am starting to lose interest and patience. I’m not saying that I’m gonna drop my pre-order, but I’m gonna stop paying attention and plan on getting a Toyota 2024 Land Cruiser as my default option. Like I said, the only reason I’m still in this is because of this website, without it, I would have a Bandan this long time ago. I’m on here probably once a day to check what’s going on, I’ll probably drop that down to maybe once a week or just once every couple weeks. Nothing seems to actually change. You can’t keep up this level of suspense for literally years.

When they were on track and seeing that they were going to get deliveries done this year I was encouraged. I think that timeframe is a pipe dream now. That along with the drift away from simplicity, eventually dilutes my attention.
I think you are suffering from the Amazon effect (1-day shipping). Either that or it’s your Bandan.

Hang in there!

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyways…

I'd personally get the Lexus over the LC for the extra cylinders, but my backup plan would probably be a pickup.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think you are suffering from the Amazon effect (1-day shipping). Either that or it’s your Bandan.

Hang in there!
Well, actually two years, and the funny thing is that they keep on adding features, which would normally be good, but not in this case!

Wyoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:48 AM
Reaction score
Anyways…

I couldn’t agree more. Without the information and enthusiasm found within this forum I would have assumed Ineos isn’t really interested in selling autos in NA. Considering that I put down a deposit two years ago I might be a little delusional for staying committed to this car for so long. Ineos should owe this forum something for keeping the fire stoked in its fan base. My daily driver is a 2002 4Runner so clearly I’m a patient man. However, the latest offerings from Toyota/Lexus makes it a competitive race for residency in my garage.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Curious what pickup you would say?!
Don't know, but something full size. Instinctively would guess F150 (super duty unrealistic on Seattle surface roads) but I'd have a look at Ram too. Toyota would be an option if they'd stop making trucks that look like something from a video game.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'd personally get the Lexus over the LC for the extra cylinders, but my backup plan would probably be a pickup.
My optioned Grenadier of $83k+ has opened options that I hadn't considered before, based on price alone.
-Ram 2500 Power wagon front, rear locking diffs, comes with a winch
-Ram 2500 Rebel, more cargo capacity then I could imagine
-Lexus GX460 and the new 550(= Grenadier $s?)
New Defender nicely optioned cheaper than my Grenadier build and there is a dealer in town and lots of aftermarket support
-Keep my F150 and buy a weekend toy, just missed on a 2012 LR4 with 50k miles for $14k, still sick to my stomach and Grenadier experiment would have been over for me
-Jeep Gladiator Rubicon or Jeep JL
-New Land Cruiser
-2019 Land Cruiser on local Craigslist
-New Colorado ZR2 locking front and rear diffs

I have an open mind and there are lots of options and any of the above would fit my expected use. Still holding out for my Magic Mushroom tho!

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No word yet from IG...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom