The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas USA Reservation Holders - it’s happening this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score
I am not in any rush either. Don’t need a new vehicle just like and want the Grenadier. Didn’t get my reservation in until May 2023 so who knows… mine may come in as a 2025 model!

that might not be a bad thing. in fact it might be the opposite. ig knows all the stuff going on with it's cars.

only drawback could be a price increase or a sustained run of manufactured vehicles with problems. at least with time you would think they would take care of the most glaring.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If they think that I put my money down in Feb 22 and will wait to get a car in 2025, they are on crack.

I just want to be clear, since I’m still fuzzy on the REservation and pre-order

I have pre-order 00000171XX “Aug 17, 2023). I think June 29th actually. I have a order pdf and no build date.

Reservation 00052835XX Feb 20, 22. That says “Active”

That is normal, right? I just wish the there was a tighter link between the Reservation and pre-order. I just want to make sure that I’m not in the ‘general pre-order’ instead of ‘Reservation pre-order’.

I also saw that they have a lease option. Never done that before, but maybe that would be a way to mitigate risk of these being lemons. You can buy the vehicle for a pre-determined amount at the end, right?

Local time
Reaction score
I have pre-order 00000171XX “Aug 17, 2023). I think June 29th actually. I have a order pdf and no build date.

Reservation 00052835XX Feb 20, 22. That says “Active”

That is normal, right? I just wish the there was a tighter link between the Reservation and pre-order. I just want to make sure that I’m not in the ‘general pre-order’ instead of ‘Reservation pre-order’.
Normal (or at least mine is similar).
I also saw that they have a lease option. Never done that before, but maybe that would be a way to mitigate risk of these being lemons. You can buy the vehicle for a pre-determined amount at the end, right?
Yes, leases here in the US typically allow you to buy the vehicle for the residual value at (or near) the end of the lease term. Some leases tack on penalties/fees for buying the vehicle instead of opting for a new lease.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just received this email:

Great news. We’ve scheduled your Grenadier build. Additional details can be found here, so you can stay informed on its progress.

Production details:

• Pre-order number: 15381
• Estimated build window: Quarter 1 2024
Whole separate thread about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom