The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What's up ?

Local time
5:39 AM
Reaction score
DISAPPOINTED IN EG
They were able to send an email to all USA reservation holders to create our build by June 30th .
They were also able send a confirmation of the build almost immediately after it was received .
The email stated that in July, we would get our Grenadier specifications and estimated delivery date at that time.
It is obvious that something in the process has changed .
Wouldn’t it be nice for them to contact us and keep us up to date .

Planktos

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score

The request is blocked.​

When I go to the Website it is now blocking me. Has anyone else had this happen?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score

The request is blocked.​

When I go to the Website it is now blocking me. Has anyone else had this happen?

Hi Planktos, I have had some similar issues from time to time. A bit quirky like the Grenadier. DaBull

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:39 AM
Reaction score
Just been having a chat with Customer service. (They called me). They were enquiring as to my user experience. Told them I was loving the vehicle even with its few issues but along with many others, was very disappointed with customer service, availability of parts and manuals, no acknowledgment of deposits and monies paid, out of date log in page, etc, etc.
He assured me their focus was on improving all my criticisms. Watch this space.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

The request is blocked.​

Try an incognito window. Solved my problem.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry it is IG
You're disappointed in the car model? I'll assume you mean you're disappointed in Ineos Automotive, and I'll further assume you mean Ineos Automotive in the US specifically. The US team is ramping up their staffing just like any other new company does, and plenty of people have said it from different angles here before, when you are working with a limited amount of resources, putting the resources into succeeding in the "big" picture is the best course of action. In this case, the "big" picture is getting vehicles to customers, which entails getting dealers set up and production timelines sorted and coordinated with the other divisions of Ineos Automotive across the pond, not necessarily giving intricate play-by-plays to the customers.

Put bluntly, whether your build slot ends up being the first week of November or the third week of January, will it change what you are doing right now in life? Will it alter your daily habits at all? Or would it change your purchasing decision? Unless your answer is yes to those questions, getting updates at this point from Ineos doesn't really matter; if your answer is yes to those questions, perhaps buying a new-to-market vehicle from a new-to-the-industry automotive brand isn't the appropriate decision

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:39 AM
Reaction score
You're disappointed in the car model? I'll assume you mean you're disappointed in Ineos Automotive, and I'll further assume you mean Ineos Automotive in the US specifically. The US team is ramping up their staffing just like any other new company does, and plenty of people have said it from different angles here before, when you are working with a limited amount of resources, putting the resources into succeeding in the "big" picture is the best course of action. In this case, the "big" picture is getting vehicles to customers, which entails getting dealers set up and production timelines sorted and coordinated with the other divisions of Ineos Automotive across the pond, not necessarily giving intricate play-by-plays to the customers.

Put bluntly, whether your build slot ends up being the first week of November or the third week of January, will it change what you are doing right now in life? Will it alter your daily habits at all? Or would it change your purchasing decision? Unless your answer is yes to those questions, getting updates at this point from Ineos doesn't really matter; if your answer is yes to those questions, perhaps buying a new-to-market vehicle from a new-to-the-industry automotive brand isn't the appropriate decision
That was exactly the view I took. Yes I was excited but I gave up wondering about delivery until contract signing time. Even then I was quite relaxed as it gave me time to really decide if I could afford it, etc. I never doubted it being right for me, just when it would happen. Four months of ownership now passed and my patience has paid off big time.

Back
Top Bottom