The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas United States Shipping Information (After the Fact)

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:05 PM
Reaction score
Dude this thing looks beautiful. I wish you many miles, smiles, and memories in this thing!!!!
Thank you ! I was buzzin the whole way home! Big ol Grin on my face as well! Definitely can’t wait to get some miles on her.

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Trialmaster with a winch! Tow package perhaps?(y)(y)
So I didn’t do a trial master.. started with a base and added a few things including the winch.. no tow package as I have never had anything to tow in my life before 😂 although I wish I had added it since people are getting that upgrade free now! I’d gladly wait 2 more months to save $800 dollars.

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Oh great, now I have to figure out what color to powder coat my steel wheels that will look good with Magic Mushroom. Looks good and congrats!
Cheers! If you don’t have the black roof match it to the body! Would look amazing! Or even white would look good!

Here’s old defender inspo with a tan ish color
IMG_9663.jpeg

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:05 PM
Reaction score
From collecting it at Red Noland to sitting at home! Crazy how bright and dark this green can look under different lighting conditions. Also can’t be any happier with the Scottish white powder coated steelies that Red Noland was able to do for me! 😍

Gonna be cool to see the directions of styling goes.. these steelies are definitely pushing it to that classic defender vibe I love.. while more modern wheels will push it into the GWagon realm.

View attachment 7835390View attachment 7835391View attachment 7835392
It is a very classy looking ride. Makes me want to send mine back and reorder it like this, lol

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:05 PM
Reaction score
I'm still trying to find the website that tells me what's leaving Europe on which ship. Is that info available? It's possible mine is about to ship or perhaps has...

What's the process to track my rig? I remember once seeing here a way to find out what ship your rig is on and then track it. Can't find it now..

Earlier in this thread someone posted this:
West Coast folks check the Wallenius Wilhelmsen website and TRACK/TRACE BOL# BE2370691. There are 18x Grenadiers that have been discharged at Port Hueneme. VINs ranging from 6421 - 6651. Most VINs are in the 64s.

Where did you get the BOL # from? Thanks!

Last edited:

tomc

Production/Transit
Local time
8:05 PM
Reaction score
I'm still trying to find the website that tells me what's leaving Europe on which ship. Is that info available? It's possible mine is about to ship or perhaps has...

What's the process to track my rig? I remember once seeing here a way to find out what ship your rig is on and then track it. Can't find it now..

Earlier in this thread someone posted this:
West Coast folks check the Wallenius Wilhelmsen website and TRACK/TRACE BOL# BE2370691. There are 18x Grenadiers that have been discharged at Port Hueneme. VINs ranging from 6421 - 6651. Most VINs are in the 64s.

Where did you get the BOL # from? Thanks!
Use this link to see the most recent Ineos Automotive Shipments
https://www.importinfo.com/search?s...r=&consignee=&notify_party=&o=run_date&d=desc

Then try each of those BOL's (remove WLWH from BOL) on Wallenius Wilhelmsen website to see each VIN that's on each shipment.

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:05 PM
Reaction score
Use this link to see the most recent Ineos Automotive Shipments
https://www.importinfo.com/search?s...r=&consignee=&notify_party=&o=run_date&d=desc

Then try each of those BOL's (remove WLWH from BOL) on Wallenius Wilhelmsen website to see each VIN that's on each shipment.
Thanks! What I was told by my dealer is true. There are, so far, substantially fewer shipments in December than in November. As of now only ONE vehicle! I got word that my vehicle is complete and awaiting shipment, so I'll be checking in on that site even though I think the ImportInfo site tells you what is at or soon to be arriving at port, not what is currently loaded and shipping out of Zeebrugge.

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Costco's insurance identified my Trialmaster as a Fieldmaster when it processed the VIN. Had to call to complete the quote. $1103.50 for fully paid 6 month coverage, $1000 deductible.
Damn that is expensive! Do you live in Dallas? I used to, insurance there is insane due to crash and hail damage data!

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:05 PM
Reaction score
Damn that is expensive! Do you live in Dallas? I used to, insurance there is insane due to crash and hail damage data!
McKinney. Hail damage is a bi-annual event/threat here. I have Hail Protectors, but they work only when deployed.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
McKinney. Hail damage is a bi-annual event/threat here. I have Hail Protectors, but they work only when deployed.
Hail is not something we deal with often here - especially crazy damaging golf ball-sized bombs falling from the sky. When I lived in Iowa, however, whenever we had a legit hail storm I would drive to the do-it-yourself car wash and just hang in the bay so I had a roof over my vehicle.

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I used to live in Addison, thankfully I had a garage! I never realized how crazy the weather is in Dallas, until my first hail storm. Never seen hail that size before in my life!!!

Chris Maynard

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
@GrumpyBastard It's a possible bit of damage to a wire coming off the relay that is related to the 500 amp circuit. For most vehicles, it is an inspection only, and if the insulation was knicked during production, it's a very quick fix. We are able to do the inspection/repair at the dealership. We have see a lot of cars start moving on trucks and we're about to be flooded with Grenadiers on our lot, a great problem to have!

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:05 AM
Reaction score
@GrumpyBastard It's a possible bit of damage to a wire coming off the relay that is related to the 500 amp circuit. For most vehicles, it is an inspection only, and if the insulation was knicked during production, it's a very quick fix. We are able to do the inspection/repair at the dealership. We have see a lot of cars start moving on trucks and we're about to be flooded with Grenadiers on our lot, a great problem to have!
Assume you men 500 watt circuit….

tomc

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Getting back to shipping info/status...
Does it seem like IA doesn't plan on releasing any IG's from port until after the previous shipment is fully dispatched from port?

Mine arrived to Baltimore on the Morning Lady 11/15 but it seems like they are only releasing Grenadiers that arrived on the Patriot 11/9.
If you add in the other small shipments prior to that it puts roughly 80 Grenadiers ahead of us Morning Lady people and being that KO isn't up and running yet that means that ~4 dealerships will have to move 80+ vehicles before we even get started on the 197 vehicles from the Morning Lady. Q4 delivery starting to seem more and more far-fetched.

This all basically means to me that my earliest possible reservation from 9/29/21 really is pretty meaningless as people who are hundreds and possibly thousands of spots behind me already have their vehicles. Somehow my build date of July didn't help mine get on one of the earlier ships. Would be nice for Ineos/Dealer to at least engage in some correspondence with early reservation holders about the unfair order of deliveries🤔

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The tow hitch issue isn’t helping matters. Of course I think mine is being delayed further because of my dealer’s licensing issue with the municipality

Back
Top Bottom