The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas NAS VINs

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score
What ever happened to the "Tired of Waiting" thread? ;)

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score
Wow. That’s 1.000 over me and I was a “December build.” I’m guessing my truck was built a little while ago.
Wow you're going to get yours before me I reckon! I did have #3301 but that's been scrapped and waiting for new one.

jwb

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:31 AM
Reaction score
Pre-order 10,64x, no VIN and not yet in production (but "soon") according to IG chat today. Website still says Q4, Sewell originally said Q4 and now 24 Q1. It makes me wonder if an option availability was limited, or if it was one of the rumored vehicles to not make it through quality checks. All just guesses, hopefully this means it will not need towing electrical re-work. 🤷‍♂️

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:31 AM
Reaction score
Pre-order 10,64x, no VIN and not yet in production (but "soon") according to IG chat today. Website still says Q4, Sewell originally said Q4 and now 24 Q1. It makes me wonder if an option availability was limited, or if it was one of the rumored vehicles to not make it through quality checks. All just guesses, hopefully this means it will not need towing electrical re-work. 🤷‍♂️
PO ~14,350/VIN ~10,200 - I have a SW TM with standard frame color, steelies, plus saddle leather, heated cloth seats, tinted windows, and tow package. I would have expected the saddle leather to be the only thing that would hold up my build, which it has not.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score
Dealer texted me yesterday with VIN saying it was in production. Chat with INEOS tonight - they are saying built and awaiting transport. Dealer says March delivery. We will see.

Pre-order number 14399
View attachment 7835683
Hi Asnes, That's great news! I am just 7 numbers from you with a Pre-Order Number of 14046. Hoping I will be getting a call soon. I was told originally that I would be in production in December.
Did you order a Trialmaster and or a winch? DaBull

jwb

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:31 AM
Reaction score
Dealer texted me yesterday with VIN saying it was in production. Chat with INEOS tonight - they are saying built and awaiting transport. Dealer says March delivery. We will see.

Pre-order number 14399
View attachment 7835683
Looks great! Externally I have the exact same spec. I saw the 17 alloys in person recently and really liked then. Also like the steels, it was coin flip.

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Asnes, That's great news! I am just 7 numbers from you with a Pre-Order Number of 14046. Hoping I will be getting a call soon. I was told originally that I would be in production in December.
Did you order a Trialmaster and or a winch? DaBull
I built the station wagon from the ground up. Combined what I liked from both the Trialmaster with fieldmaster basically. No winch. I had a winch on my discovery 2, and I only used it a handful of times. So decided it was not going to be a critical item for me.

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I built the station wagon from the ground up. Combined what I liked from both the Trialmaster with fieldmaster basically. No winch. I had a winch on my discovery 2, and I only used it a handful of times. So decided it was not going to be a critical item for me.
I didn’t option the winch, for your reasoning, but also my fear of any damage to said winch, that could arise from a collision. I just didn’t think the risk/reward ratio was worth it. Sure is cool though!!!

Back
Top Bottom