The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas United States Shipping Information (After the Fact)

silvajt

Production/Transit
Local time
5:28 AM
Reaction score
I’ve been doing some research on shipping and came across this website: https://www.importinfo.com/search

It shows the vessels that have entered US ports, gives access to BOL numbers, shows who the shipper/consignee is, and shows what commodity is in the BOL.

In the search form, type “Grenadier” in the “Commodity” cell. It will list several BOL for Wallenius Wilhelmsen.

1696880859167.png

The one listed as WLWHBE2355599 has 42 Grenadiers that were offloaded in Brunswick, GA.

1696880898110.png

Other BOL show several trucks dropped in Baltimore, Port Hueneme, and Tacoma.

If you go to the Wallenius Wilhelmsen website and click Track and Trace, you can see what is on the BOL: https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/track-trace

Remove the WLWH from the BOL number you pulled from the ImportInfo query and place it in the search. Search using the BOL Number. Type “BE2355599”

1696880931594.png

The Cargo ID of the items on the BOL are the VINs of the 42 Grenadiers that arrived in Brunswick 10 August 2023. (Note 10-08-2023 is European date for 10Aug23)

1696880954255.png

I have not cracked the code to see what is already manifested on WW ships headed our way before it reaches our ports. The ImportInfo website updates after the vessel has arrived in port.

You can search on the Wallenius Wilhelmsen website to see which vessels are leaving Zeebrugge and heading to Baltimore, Brunswick, Port Hueneme, Tacoma, etc.

Note: the ImportInfo website only allows for a few free database searches each day. Workaround is use mobile phone on cellular.

Enjoy!!.

Last edited:

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
I’ve been doing some research on shipping and came across this website: https://www.importinfo.com/search

It shows the vessels that have entered US ports, gives access to BOL numbers, shows who the shipper/consignee is, and shows what commodity is in the BOL.

In the search form, type “Grenadier” in the “Commodity” cell. It will list several BOL for Wallenius Wilhelmsen.

View attachment 7829216

The one listed as WLWHBE2355599 has 42 Grenadiers that were offloaded in Brunswick, GA.

View attachment 7829217

Other BOL show several trucks dropped in Baltimore, Port Hueneme, and Tacoma.

If you go to the Wallenius Wilhelmsen website and click Track and Trace, you can see what is on the BOL: https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/track-trace

Remove the WLWH from the BOL number you pulled from the ImportInfo query and place it in the search. Search using the BOL Number. Type “BE2355599”

View attachment 7829218

The Cargo ID of the items on the BOL are the VINs of the 42 Grenadiers that arrived in Brunswick 10 August 2023. (Note 10-08-2023 is European date for 10Aug23)

View attachment 7829219

I have not cracked the code to see what is already manifested on WW ships headed our way before it reaches our ports. The ImportInfo website updates after the vessel has arrived in port.

You can search on the Wallenius Wilhelmsen website to see which vessels are leaving Zeebrugge and heading to Baltimore, Brunswick, Port Hueneme, Tacoma, etc.

Note: the ImportInfo website only allows for a few free database searches each day. Workaround is use mobile phone on cellular.

Enjoy!!.
Those are probably the dealer demos coming - my dealer emailed to say they expected them to arrive around 10/10/23. Port Hueneme is the port for most cars coming into Southern CA.

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Those are probably the dealer demos coming - my dealer emailed to say they expected them to arrive around 10/10/23. Port Hueneme is the port for most cars coming into Southern CA.
Either dealer or media vehicles, confirmed to not be customer cars (as the first of them were completed only a few weeks ago)

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Either dealer or media vehicles, confirmed to not be customer cars (as the first of them were completed only a few weeks ago)
I cant imagine we'll see anything before YE - given the other markets all kicking on a the same time. I'd just assume wait to get any remaining gremlins knocked out :cool:

silvajt

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
The last four digits of the VINs are in the 3000s which matches the grease penciled numbers written on the windscreens of the ones in the Q&A video that they taped from Brunswick. So yes, I agree demos and media vehicles.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I live less than 1 mile from the port entrance of Port Hueneme. Perhaps they can just drop mine off at my house. DaBull
Come on DaBull - you KNOW it will be so much better to drive into LA for the experience. Live a little - come up the grade!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:28 AM
Reaction score
Come on DaBull - you KNOW it will be so much better to drive into LA for the experience. Live a little - come up the grade!
Hi YellowLab, Your right, I'll head into Pasadena to pick her up and celebrate by having a ribeye with a whiskey and dessert at Paul Martin's American Grill in Westlake....DaBull

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi YellowLab, Your right, I'll head into Pasadena to pick her up and celebrate by having a ribeye with a whiskey and dessert at Paul Martin's American Grill in Westlake....DaBull
You could always bivouac somewhere near Agoura if supplies are low

silvajt

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
3x Grenadiers (NZ spec) are currently in Baltimore aboard the TUGELA heading to Auckland. ETA 11/11. See VINs below.

IMG_5951.png

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
NZ? NA typo?

Fidei Defensor

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
For North America, All Customer Cars will be coming through Savannah, Georgia. I did a bit of research and there are tow WW RoRo vessels due to leave in Novenber from Zeebrugge (where all Grenadiers are loaded) to Savannah, GA (where ALL customer cars will be initially offloaded.
However (and this comes straight from Ineos NA via my Dealer) these initial shipments will be held for about one month, while Ineos do all the necessary inspections/software updates, befor releasing to the dealers. So look at the arrival dates of the shipments, check the list of VINs on the shipment to see if yours is there on the importinfo.com website and factor in "at least 5-6 weeks" before it "Might" arrive at your dealership.
So, for the lucky few, delivery in 2023 is "possible", but don't hold your breath

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-20 092622.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-10-20 092622.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 47

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For North America, All Customer Cars will be coming through Savannah, Georgia. I did a bit of research and there are tow WW RoRo vessels due to leave in Novenber from Zeebrugge (where all Grenadiers are loaded) to Savannah, GA (where ALL customer cars will be initially offloaded.
However (and this comes straight from Ineos NA via my Dealer) these initial shipments will be held for about one month, while Ineos do all the necessary inspections/software updates, befor releasing to the dealers. So look at the arrival dates of the shipments, check the list of VINs on the shipment to see if yours is there on the importinfo.com website and factor in "at least 5-6 weeks" before it "Might" arrive at your dealership.
So, for the lucky few, delivery in 2023 is "possible", but don't hold your breath
I do not believe that to be the case, as Greg Clark clearly explained that IA will be utilizing four ports for importing. IIRC, Halifax in the Canadian, then NY/NJ, Savannah (Brunswick), and Long Beach, Cali I believe.

1697810709149.png 1697810755924.png

Last edited:

Fidei Defensor

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
I do not believe that to be the case, as Greg Clark clearly explained that IA will be utilizing four ports for importing. IIRC, Halifax in the Canadian, then NY/NJ, Savannah (Brunswick), and Long Beach, Cali I believe.
Sorry: I should have clarified All INITIAL SHIPMENTS. This is because these vehicles may not have all the updates installed and they want to do them before releasing to the dealers.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Additionally, I believe the updates are intended to be done prior to them leaving the dock...

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry: I should have clarified All INITIAL SHIPMENTS. This is because these vehicles may not have all the updates installed and they want to do them before releasing to the dealers.
Ah, that makes more sense - esp. if those first ones in Sept. do not have the latest software.

Fidei Defensor

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Ah, that makes more sense - esp. if those first ones in Sept. do not have the latest software.
Also, as the dealerships are really "Newbies", I am guessing they want to do a really goos inspection of these initial vehicles to ensure nothing wrong before releasing them (door seals, wiring looms secured underneath, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom