The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas United States Shipping Information (After the Fact)

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:03 PM
Reaction score
Good to know. I'll start watching the Don Pasquale and Tamerlane when they set sail.

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
10:03 PM
Reaction score
Either dealer or media vehicles, confirmed to not be customer cars (as the first of them were completed only a few weeks ago)
This would indicate first deliveries in December 2023 or January 2024???

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:03 AM
Reaction score
For North America, All Customer Cars will be coming through Savannah, Georgia. I did a bit of research and there are tow WW RoRo vessels due to leave in Novenber from Zeebrugge (where all Grenadiers are loaded) to Savannah, GA (where ALL customer cars will be initially offloaded.
However (and this comes straight from Ineos NA via my Dealer) these initial shipments will be held for about one month, while Ineos do all the necessary inspections/software updates, befor releasing to the dealers. So look at the arrival dates of the shipments, check the list of VINs on the shipment to see if yours is there on the importinfo.com website and factor in "at least 5-6 weeks" before it "Might" arrive at your dealership.
So, for the lucky few, delivery in 2023 is "possible", but don't hold your breath
Do we need to talk to the dealer for the VIN number - assume that a number would not be assigned until the vehicle is manufactured?

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Do we need to talk to the dealer for the VIN number - assume that a number would not be assigned until the vehicle is manufactured?
They assign the VIN preproduction. It may be some time before the build is complete.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
I do not believe that to be the case, as Greg Clark clearly explained that IA will be utilizing four ports for importing. IIRC, Halifax in the Canadian, then NY/NJ, Savannah (Brunswick), and Long Beach, Cali I believe.

View attachment 7830266 View attachment 7830267
Port Hueneme not Long Beach. Long Beach is where they picked up the Grenadiers so you could have a drive @Krabby …….. ;)

Last edited:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:03 PM
Reaction score
For North America, All Customer Cars will be coming through Savannah, Georgia. I did a bit of research and there are tow WW RoRo vessels due to leave in Novenber from Zeebrugge (where all Grenadiers are loaded) to Savannah, GA (where ALL customer cars will be initially offloaded.
However (and this comes straight from Ineos NA via my Dealer) these initial shipments will be held for about one month, while Ineos do all the necessary inspections/software updates, befor releasing to the dealers. So look at the arrival dates of the shipments, check the list of VINs on the shipment to see if yours is there on the importinfo.com website and factor in "at least 5-6 weeks" before it "Might" arrive at your dealership.
So, for the lucky few, delivery in 2023 is "possible", but don't hold your breath
(and this comes straight from Ineos NA via my Dealer)
One thing we have discovered is that any information from a dealer may or may not be straight from Ineos Automotive.
Inherently we all interpret what we hear and see differently and sometimes we forget or add parts when recounting the information.
Not saying you are wrong, merely that the information you have been given may be outdated or misinterpreted.
Or then again it could be 98.99745% correct.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Found the search feature on the WW site. Here's the next few incoming vessels from Zeebrugge to the US west coast:

1698080849168.png

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
And I just saw the comment above about all vehicles coming in via Savannah:

1698080980419.png

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:03 PM
Reaction score
I wonder if Colorado vehicles are getting sent to West coast or East coast. Anyone have any guesses?

silvajt

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
West Coast folks check the Wallenius Wilhelmsen website and TRACK/TRACE BOL# BE2370691. There are 18x Grenadiers that have been discharged at Port Hueneme. VINs ranging from 6421 - 6651. Most VINs are in the 64s.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ship is the Aniara and on its way to Tacoma, it appears.

Andiamo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You guys are killing me. I’ve been patiently biding my time not getting too worked up or excited. Test drive one on the road last weekend and now it’s hopeless for me… Can’t wait anymore!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You guys are killing me. I’ve been patiently biding my time not getting too worked up or excited. Test drive one on the road last weekend and now it’s hopeless for me… Can’t wait anymore!
It’s killing all of us! I know others have (and will) ultimately wait longer than some, but this will seriously take forever.

Back
Top Bottom