The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas NAS VINs

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
@A1B2C3D4 For me at least, that info is direct from Ineos as my dealer had a much more vague window

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score
Got my VIN. Its 11,3XX. Supposedly in production, with ETA delivery in March.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Wow. That’s 1.000 over me and I was a “December build.” I’m guessing my truck was built a little while ago.

carlg007

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
What was your pre-order number? Mine is # 13738. No VIN # yet. Thanks!

Last edited:

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
My Trialmaster was released from the dock today on its way to CO. Only dealer add on was the checker plate. Did order winch, tow, safari windows etc. Vin is 6428. Will prob pick up after Xmas. Can’t wait.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Congratulations! First Trialmaster released by any port to dealership?

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Don’t know if it is the first but I’ll take it either way. For anyone else wondering, I did order the tow package so I am assuming they removed everything at port.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Don’t know if it is the first but I’ll take it either way. For anyone else wondering, I did order the tow package so I am assuming they removed everything at port.
Thank you, AZ. Trialmaster with tow package and winch here. Still in Georgia port.

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:29 AM
Reaction score

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Mine arrived in port Nov 6th. It's VIN was on the list. The dealership also confirmed. Was hoping to take delivery last week based on the call I received but nothing yet. Dealer stated they're getting trucks daily. However, per online mine hasn't even entered production. I had a Trialmaster. I did order the safari roof and sela green/white roof. I watched a video where they said the different color roof was the longest and most labor intensive part of the process. I think it's been held up because of the potential wiring issue as it seems all the deliveries I've seen have either been Fieldmasters or stock buildups that didn't have the high power wiring (complete speculation on my part!). Anywho it might not hurt you guys to call your dealers and ask if you have a VIN#. I was a March 2nd, 2022 reservation.
Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 5.55.41 PM.png

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
There is just something about the green with white roof that looks so right. My wife said I couldn’t pull it off so I got the Donny Grey, luckily it is pretty good looking also.

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
FWIW I was pre order 14,356 and was told this morning via online chat with IA that my truck is already built and awaiting shipment. I would image you would be in the same boat as you are several hundred ahead of me in preorder sequence.
Did they give you a VIN yet?

NOLA Grenadier

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
My VIN is 69XX and was told by the dealer on 12/01 they would have more information for me last week. After no contact from the dealer, I sent a reminder email Thursday, 12/07 requesting an update. As of this evening (12/11), still no contact from the dealership, which is extremely disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom