The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas United States Shipping Information (After the Fact)

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score
I PRAY something is wrong with the ship's transponder or something. Ef me.

View attachment 7836604
My guess is that because the ship is full of Grenadiers, the steering will not recenter and the captain also works as motoring journalist. He is blogging about it now.

Dagger22

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I wonder if it has another stop before heading to Baltimore? looks like it is waiting for a position.
Per the WLWH site, the ship arrived in Southampton on 12/18 and departed 12/20 with direct voyage to Baltimore. Arrival now saying 12/31 vs 12/29 originally.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
And in real life it's going crazy.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I know nothing about the shipping industry so maybe this is normal. I'm not a boat guy but maybe someone here can enlighten me on what's happening with the vessels.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:23 PM
Reaction score
I know nothing about the shipping industry so maybe this is normal. I'm not a boat guy but maybe someone here can enlighten me on what's happening with the vessels.
Maybe a holding pattern waiting to dock like planes waiting to land? A ship not under power would just drift with the current, so maybe they run a pattern till space is available at the port? Your captain looks like he is using a random pattern!

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My Trialmaster has been at the dealer since 12/4. They are still waiting on the picnic table, checker plates and seat covers to arrive. Said I can take it next week and come back for the rest when the hitch fix is ready. Debating, as it is a 3+ hour drive each way.

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
My Trialmaster has been at the dealer since 12/4. They are still waiting on the picnic table, checker plates and seat covers to arrive. Said I can take it next week and come back for the rest when the hitch fix is ready. Debating, as it is a 3+ hour drive each way.
I would let it sit. I wouldn’t want to put that much highway miles so early in its life!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'd go get it. Picnic tables seem to be far and few between and I've not yet seen any NAS trucks with the checker plates yet. Seat covers - I think you may be disappointed in them based on what others have said.

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've seen that about the seat covers. Hopefully the dealer will make them fit tight. If not, I will rip them off. I didn't even remember that I had chosen the checker plates. It had been so long since I had looked at my preorder.
I think I will probably go get it, as we are shut down for the week between Christmas and New Years. Makes it easy to get away.

Back
Top Bottom