The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas United States Shipping Information (After the Fact)

Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score
Getting back to shipping info/status...
Does it seem like IA doesn't plan on releasing any IG's from port until after the previous shipment is fully dispatched from port?

Mine arrived to Baltimore on the Morning Lady 11/15 but it seems like they are only releasing Grenadiers that arrived on the Patriot 11/9.
If you add in the other small shipments prior to that it puts roughly 80 Grenadiers ahead of us Morning Lady people and being that KO isn't up and running yet that means that ~4 dealerships will have to move 80+ vehicles before we even get started on the 197 vehicles from the Morning Lady. Q4 delivery starting to seem more and more far-fetched.

This all basically means to me that my earliest possible reservation from 9/29/21 really is pretty meaningless as people who are hundreds and possibly thousands of spots behind me already have their vehicles. Somehow my build date of July didn't help mine get on one of the earlier ships. Would be nice for Ineos/Dealer to at least engage in some correspondence with early reservation holders about the unfair order of deliveries🤔
While I share your frustration and anxiously await the call, mine was on the morning lady as well, it doesn’t seem that difficult to move 80 trucks with 4 dealerships. Ive waited for like 3 years for this thing a little bit longer isn’t going to kill me. I am super stoked to get it and really wanted it before christmas but I think this is just the name of the game with these things. I hope and I mean really hope they are putting their effort in to delivering a quality product and addressing some of the concerns on this forum. I would trade any amount of time waiting for a smoother future.

GrenADV

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Does it seem like IA doesn't plan on releasing any IG's from port until after the previous shipment is fully dispatched from port?

Mine arrived to Baltimore on the Morning Lady 11/15 but it seems like they are only releasing Grenadiers that arrived on the Patriot 11/9.
If you add in the other small shipments prior to that it puts roughly 80 Grenadiers ahead of us Morning Lady people and being that KO isn't up and running yet that means that ~4 dealerships will have to move 80+ vehicles before we even get started on the 197 vehicles from the Morning Lady. Q4 delivery starting to seem more and more far-fetched.

This all basically means to me that my earliest possible reservation from 9/29/21 really is pretty meaningless as people who are hundreds and possibly thousands of spots behind me already have their vehicles. Somehow my build date of July didn't help mine get on one of the earlier ships. Would be nice for Ineos/Dealer to at least engage in some correspondence with early reservation holders about the unfair order of deliveries🤔
Mine arrived in Baltimore on the patriot on 11/9 - I still haven’t heard any updates on this. I’m patiently awaiting the call to pick it up someday soon.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine arrived in Baltimore on the patriot on 11/9 - I still haven’t heard any updates on this. I’m patiently awaiting the call to pick it up someday soon.
Is Triad your dealer? Or RDS?

donnygreygrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Exactly the same situation, discharged on Nov 10 and no word from RDS to date.

nmoeder

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:20 AM
Reaction score

I don't know if this will help, because every port is different, but I'll share my experience with the LA port, Port Hueneme.

Mine arrived on 11/7. There was one boat ahead of that which arrived 10/26.

This week the San Diego dealership has been receiving many of the vehicles. Albiet, without any accessories because they are coming down separately. They have tracking numbers for those items, but still waiting on them. The dealership is getting the cars to owners without the accessories.

I did not get the tow hitch. As a result, I think mine was able to slip thru faster at the port. I had a friend that had the tow hitch and was on the earlier boat, and I got the call before him. (Ironically, he got the call the next day.) So it seems like if you got the tow hitch, it may delay things.

I picked mine up on 12/12. It arrived at Port on 11/7. So just over a month.

Again, this is for the LA port with the dealer being in San Diego.

I hope this gives people a little insight, I too was biting at the bit. But I will say that it is well worth the wait!!!

Lemon35

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:20 AM
Reaction score
mine arrived yesterday at the dealer (Lyle Pearson Ineos Boise). Had tow pkg.
Congratulations, looks great.

Did your truck come in through the port of Tacoma in WA?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
On a tip, my truck is allegedly aboard the Tijuca and on its way to Baltimore with an estimated arrival to port for Dec 30. Hopefully that's how it shakes down, but I wouldn't consider myself to be the luckiest man in the world. Perfect example - I just tracked the ship and saw this. Things seemed to be going great until it started going in circles and generally in the wrong direction shortly into its voyage. 🤣

1703081868850.png 1703081936568.png

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
On a tip, my truck is allegedly aboard the Tijuca and on its way to Baltimore with an estimated arrival to port for Dec 30. Hopefully that's how it shakes down, but I wouldn't consider myself to be the luckiest man in the world. Perfect example - I just tracked the ship and saw this. Things seemed to be going great until it started going in circles and generally in the wrong direction shortly into its voyage. 🤣

View attachment 7836464 View attachment 7836465
Don't bother tracking it until the 27th. Then look for a discharge date. RDS said there were ~50 vehicles left in port from November arrivals, and they get them ~12/week in random order. Mine is one of these. So, plan ~4-weeks for your's after discharge date.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Don't bother tracking it until the 27th. Then look for a discharge date. RDS said there were ~50 vehicles left in port from November arrivals, and they get them ~12/week in random order. Mine is one of these. So, plan ~4-weeks for your's after discharge date.
Only 12 per week? Does that seem low? It feels it, but I'm not in the car dealer game.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7836464 View attachment 7836465

Must be pirates

barry clifford pirate GIF

Back
Top Bottom