The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas United States Shipping Information (After the Fact)

Andiamo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:14 PM
Reaction score
My line of thinking is I’d rather pick up my car now, drive it for a month or two and then take it back for the hitch. I figure there may be something I’d like fixed or updated and will have had enough time to check everything out. Every new car I’ve had has had something come up in the first few months. Always something small but it’ll give me an opportunity to have it addressed.

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
My line of thinking is I’d rather pick up my car now, drive it for a month or two and then take it back for the hitch. I figure there may be something I’d like fixed or updated and will have had enough time to check everything out. Every new car I’ve had has had something come up in the first few months. Always something small but it’ll give me an opportunity to have it addressed.
andiamo a mangiare!

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
Getting back to tracking a car in transit....my IG was scheduled for November build so could be ready for shipment now. No real way to know. My dealer reported that there was very little space available on any transport vessels for the month of December so who knows if any Grenadiers are shipping now. I have a VIN and look forward to tracking its movements. Just wondering when that time will be...

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Getting back to tracking a car in transit....my IG was scheduled for November build so could be ready for shipment now. No real way to know. My dealer reported that there was very little space available on any transport vessels for the month of December so who knows if any Grenadiers are shipping now. I have a VIN and look forward to tracking its movements. Just wondering when that time will be...
January ;)

nmoeder

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
If you don’t mind me asking, what coverage thresholds, and what is the population density of the area your at?
i'm in encinitas, CA. i don't know the coverage thresholds - i asked them to do the same for my other cars. I think 1,000 deductible and then the usual limits.

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:14 PM
Reaction score
Finally plan to pick my grenny up this Saturday! She’s been sat at the dealer for about 2 weeks now for many reasons.. including me being out of town.. and winch relay fix and not being able to make my way to the dealership during the work week.. but also because I let the dealership do something to my truck that I had planned since reserving years ago! Got the steel wheels powder coated to match the Scottish white roof! Cant wait to see it in person now!
image000000.jpegimage000000.jpegimage000000.jpeg

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:14 AM
Reaction score
Finally plan to pick my grenny up this Saturday! She’s been sat at the dealer for about 2 weeks now for many reasons.. including me being out of town.. and winch relay fix and not being able to make my way to the dealership during the work week.. but also because I let the dealership do something to my truck that I had planned since reserving years ago! Got the steel wheels powder coated to match the Scottish white roof! Cant wait to see it in person now!
View attachment 7835251View attachment 7835252View attachment 7835253
Fantastic; great vintage look!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7835251View attachment 7835252View attachment 7835253
LOVE the white wheels! They look fantastic in that combination!

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:14 PM
Reaction score
From collecting it at Red Noland to sitting at home! Crazy how bright and dark this green can look under different lighting conditions. Also can’t be any happier with the Scottish white powder coated steelies that Red Noland was able to do for me! 😍

Gonna be cool to see the directions of styling goes.. these steelies are definitely pushing it to that classic defender vibe I love.. while more modern wheels will push it into the GWagon realm.

IMG_9646.jpegIMG_9654.jpegIMG_9653.jpeg

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
From collecting it at Red Noland to sitting at home! Crazy how bright and dark this green can look under different lighting conditions. Also can’t be any happier with the Scottish white powder coated steelies that Red Noland was able to do for me! 😍

Gonna be cool to see the directions of styling goes.. these steelies are definitely pushing it to that classic defender vibe I love.. while more modern wheels will push it into the GWagon realm.

View attachment 7835390View attachment 7835391View attachment 7835392
Dude this thing looks beautiful. I wish you many miles, smiles, and memories in this thing!!!!

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:14 PM
Reaction score

Trialmaster with a winch! Tow package perhaps?(y)(y)

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Oh great, now I have to figure out what color to powder coat my steel wheels that will look good with Magic Mushroom. Looks good and congrats!

Back
Top Bottom