The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas United States Shipping Information (After the Fact)

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
11:18 AM
Reaction score
Well, now that we all figured that out., should we move on to . . .

after it arrives at port: 1) how long to get it to the dealer; 2) how long to check it out, update software, whatever; 3) how long to install accessories: 4) then to get that phone call we are all desperately waiting for!

Please let me know if anyone has tracking for this.
Feel free to write the code for that one…… ;)

Sparo

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
You guys are awesome!

Frustrated by not finding mine, I increased the series by 1.
Customer Reference Number 6200002325, 73 Grenadiers inbound to Tacoma on 11 November
Great job Lemon35,

I was able to find my vehicle. Golly, I hope Elliot Bay, Seattle is ready-set-go! Sparo

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well, now that we all figured that out., should we move on to . . .

after it arrives at port: 1) how long to get it to the dealer; 2) how long to check it out, update software, whatever; 3) how long to install accessories: 4) then to get that phone call we are all desperately waiting for!

Please let me know if anyone has tracking for this.
I remember an estimation of a month from offloading to availability for delivery. Don't remember where I read that, or if I was told this by my dealer.

jjncvt

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
2:18 PM
Reaction score
I remember an estimation of a month from offloading to availability for delivery. Don't remember where I read that, or if I was told this by my dealer.
I was at Curry yesterday. They told me that the DOT will need to do an initial inspection of the US version of the car that comes to port. They thought since the first trucks will be delivered to the west coast, that testing will be completed out there. Once that is complete, trucks should be able to clear customs rather quickly. The dealers don't own the cars until they are put on a car carrier to be delivered. Ineos has an incentive for that to happen as quickly as possible so that they can be paid for the cars. In summary, the first batch might be a bit slow, but after that, they should move through quickly. That is how the process was explained to me.

nuclearbeef

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score
Thank you for putting the tracking info together. My IG is on the Morning Claire slated for Brunswick arrival on Nov 6, 23.
Mine is also on the Morning Claire.

How are ya'll live tracking the ships?
Paying $$??

nuclearbeef

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Morning Claire is out of land-based coverage, so it shows the last updated position as 5 days ago in the south Irish Sea.

$5 for 24 hours.
$109 for 1 month.
The map I'm looking at on the bottom of this page shows her S of the Panama Canal on the Pacific side, headed to her next port of call in Equador.

coloradosnow

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:18 PM
Reaction score
Mine is on the Morning Chant, due to arrive at Port Hueneme on 11/6. Thanks everyone for all your investigative prowess! Called my dealer rep to see what he knew; he didn't confirm. But did share they just received an email from Ineos saying:
- on the portal, where shows ETA, is when the vehicle should be on US soil (the port)
- then will perform updates, fixes
- add 60 days from arriving at US port to arriving at US dealership

312Haleiwa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was at Curry yesterday. They told me that the DOT will need to do an initial inspection of the US version of the car that comes to port. They thought since the first trucks will be delivered to the west coast, that testing will be completed out there. Once that is complete, trucks should be able to clear customs rather quickly. The dealers don't own the cars until they are put on a car carrier to be delivered. Ineos has an incentive for that to happen as quickly as possible so that they can be paid for the cars. In summary, the first batch might be a bit slow, but after that, they should move through quickly. That is how the process was explained to me.
Two dropped today in Tacoma via the Aniara. Perhaps for inspection?

Attachments

• new IG to tacoma 10_27.JPG
    new IG to tacoma 10_27.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom