The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas United States Shipping Information (After the Fact)

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:32 PM
Reaction score
Just sharing the love. Great people here, and I'm just doing a little to give back to a site and folks who've given much.
I’m curious if my VIN will be dropped in California or Washington. I’m picking up from the Portland dealer so I’m guessing the port of Tacoma.

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@Roving.Grenadier if you chose RTGT/Portland then it is with mine on that same ship going to the Port of Tacoma with an ETA of 11/11/23. A Veterans Day miracle!!! My suspicion is another 2-3 weeks after that for release by Ineos after software updates etc and then trucked to Wilsonville for sales

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Roving.Grenadier if you chose RTGT/Portland then it is with mine on that same ship going to the Port of Tacoma with an ETA of 11/11/23. A Veterans Day miracle!!! My suspicion is another 2-3 weeks after that for release by Ineos after software updates etc and then trucked to Wilsonville for sales
Man, we should coordinate pick up dates then go hit some trails 😅

SUBVET735705769

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score
A little frustrated.... can't find my VIN (7367) on any of the lists. Reference numbers 2401 and 2402 are filling and they have trucks in the 8000s. Test driving in Boston on Saturday. Hopefully, they have the resources to find my truck.

Local time
Reaction score
"Morning Claire" has left Halifax bound for New York!

Remember: even when it docks in Brunswick, you have at least a month of wait before it reaches the dealership!!!!!
I know...... The waiting is terrible!
But be happy: you will get one of the first "owner" cars in the entire USA!

jcurtin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Sparo

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Remember: even when it docks in Brunswick, you have at least a month of wait before it reaches the dealership!!!!!
I know...... The waiting is terrible!
But be happy: you will get one of the first "owner" cars in the entire USA!
Hello FD,

Do you why, "...you have at least a month wait before it reaches the dealership". Is there a source for the port wait times? Thank you Thank you. :)
My Grenadier is scheduled to arrive at Port of Tacoma, 11 Nov., which is 50 minutes to our Seattle dealership. Any info would be helpful. Of course, the dealership is not sure.

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score
So, Morning Claire is headed to New York?
I thought it was bound for southern states only because my vehicle is on it and my dealer is in Plano Texas!
Oh well, better New York than Commiefornia. :)

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So, Morning Claire is headed to New York?
I thought it was bound for southern states only because my vehicle is on it and my dealer is in Plano Texas!
Oh well, better New York than Commiefornia. :)
Don’t be hating on California, it’s the best state in the Union, outside of LA and San Francisco 😅

Local time
Reaction score
Hello FD,

Do you why, "...you have at least a month wait before it reaches the dealership". Is there a source for the port wait times? Thank you Thank you. :)
My Grenadier is scheduled to arrive at Port of Tacoma, 11 Nov., which is 50 minutes to our Seattle dealership. Any info would be helpful. Of course, the dealership is not sure.
I got a big warning from my dealer that the early arrivals will be held to do software updates, inspection, etc. He said at least a month. Elsewhere (on the forum) someone said 6 weeks!

Sparo

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I got a big warning from my dealer that the early arrivals will be held to do software updates, inspection, etc. He said at least a month. Elsewhere (on the forum) someone said 6 weeks!
FD, Thank you ... :) appreciate the amplifying information... I just got off chat with Amanda (Ineos Customer Service)... they don't know anything as well and said, contact the dealership. It's a "circle". Moreover, I am so thank you for this forum and the vessel tracking information. Take care, Sparo

coloradosnow

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:32 PM
Reaction score
FD, Thank you ... :) appreciate the amplifying information... I just got off chat with Amanda (Ineos Customer Service)... they don't know anything as well and said, contact the dealership. It's a "circle". Moreover, I am so thank you for this forum and the vessel tracking information. Take care, Sparo
My dealer said they got an email from Ineos saying expect two months from when debarks ship to when is delivered to the customer.

Sparo

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
My dealer said they got an email from Ineos saying expect two months from when debarks ship to when is delivered to the customer.
Thank you Coloradosnow... Wow! Two months that's a bit concerning from a "quality" standpoint. A lot of opportunity for continuous improvement. What is more, I can image one guy going from port to port with a laptop updating software one car at a time, or maybe, Ineos is completing the build of the vehicle, e.g., installing the BFG tires, etc. Crazy.... Thank you :)(y)(y)