The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Towing Again

Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score
If this is the case it should be stated in words of one syllable as they are going to have people bolting everything and anything on the back.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If this is the case it should be stated in words of one syllable as they are going to have people bolting everything and anything on the back.
That's why they only have type approval for what is in their configurator. Once sold people will do what people do. It's like any other manufacturer. How many drop plates have you seen fitted to Discoverys.?

Local time
Reaction score
That's why they only have type approval for what is in their configurator. Once sold people will do what people do. It's like any other manufacturer. How many drop plates have you seen fitted to Discoverys.?
hundreds thats why I'm saying the tow hitch is too high.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve just tried the configuration and the ball and pin is an option on a utility wagon. Didn’t try anything else 👍🏼

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes three options (originally) for an N1 and just the one for an M1.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score
Ah, I may have done Fieldmaster twice by error and not utility second entry. Sorry. In that case IA should state s value 250kg when ball an pin fitted
The only thing you can't select on the Utility is the rear windows instead of panels.
Other than that you can configure to Trialmaster or Fieldmaster or both.

Back
Top Bottom