The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rubber floor mats (aftermarket)

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:16 AM
Reaction score
There has been plenty of talk around boot liners etc, and I think I remember someone saying that they had done some templates but does anyone know who, or if any UK firms are making a full set of rubber mats for the Grenny.

I didn’t tick the option (I have no idea why not), at the point of ordering and have had no joy with the agent getting any (I am still waiting for my sidesteps). So I am now left with trying to get some in the aftermarket sector. I have seen some great rear boot protectors and mats but nobody I can find is doing the mats.

Anyone seen any or know which company was planning on doing some from templates sourced of one of our owners ??

I currently have some cheap rubber mats I have cut to sort of fit the vehicle.

• Love
Reactions: PBD

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:16 AM
Reaction score
For what it's worth I asked WeatherTech whether they would be producing mats for the Grenadier, and at least as of July 10 (when I heard back from them), they said none were currently in production. They also made a vague statement about their designers working on plans for a lot of newer vehicles. So, time will tell.

Tony

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:16 PM
Reaction score
I am also looking to purchase a rear boot liner, so if anyone can help, please let me know.

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I was first to get some templated by support@carmats4u.com and these have proved to really quite good.
The boot liner is very non slip and my labrador doesnt skid when he jumps in. The drivers mat i got made with the left foot covering the footrest and again this works great, All the other mats are are wierd shape but do not move.
Happy to recommend them. Speak to Jodie

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I dropped them a line Wiltshire. I have looked at their website before but it wasn’t obvious that they were doing anything for the IG yet.

I know you said you had templates some for them a while back

You got any photos buddy ??

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I dropped them a line Wiltshire. I have looked at their website before but it wasn’t obvious that they were doing anything for the IG yet.

I know you said you had templates some for them a while back

You got any photos buddy ??
Hi Shaky Mine were the first and they also sent me the range of clips to ensure the drivers mat clipped to the floor poppers. I got the whole set for £99 but they did appreciate my help ! They were not on their website a month after mine so best ask them
I have a Fieldmaster so just not sure the rear mat will be same for a Trailmaster etc.

Attachments

• Driver mat RHD.jpg
    Driver mat RHD.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Fitted boot mat.jpg
    Fitted boot mat.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Passenger mats .jpg
    Passenger mats .jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 95

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For what it's worth I asked WeatherTech whether they would be producing mats for the Grenadier, and at least as of July 10 (when I heard back from them), they said none were currently in production. They also made a vague statement about their designers working on plans for a lot of newer vehicles. So, time will tell.
Bump

Reactions: PBD

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:16 AM
Reaction score
Weathertech has added the Grenadier to their site. So far it looks like a bunch of universal fit stuff but it's promising!

holdmybeer

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
(y) for Weathertech in my experience. I paid the Weathertech premium for two Sprinters in a row and don't regret it. They are extremely stiff mats when they're one piece across the entire front cab floor. But in the Grenadier, it will have to be two pieces and assuming they do their usual good job of form-fitting with some height to the "tub" sides then it'll be great for snow/rain/mud and easy to dump and blast with a hose.

I would not call them rubber. Flexible plastic. Indestructible and reasonably stain proof even though I got the light grey colour.

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:16 PM
Reaction score
Rubbertree seem to have a few products available now including mats. Don't know their quality sorry just found them now - in Aus.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:16 AM
Reaction score
I'm currently using the Weathertech cut-to-fit mats for front, rear and trunk/boot. The only mat I really need is for the driver's foot well. Took some crazy cutting to get the mat to fit satisfactorily. Front passenger side covers the left bump nicely for a smooth transition. Rear mat is one piece across the whole floor. I'm debating whether or not to trim the trunk/boot mat. The extra material on the sides add protection.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Weathertech has added the Grenadier to their site. So far it looks like a bunch of universal fit stuff but it's promising!

These were the ones I was hoping would be arriving on the market very soon, never had any but they look mustard tbh.

I have some off eBay at the minute that extend up the footrest and clip in using the OEM lugs, cost me about £45 and I am pretty happy with them so far.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
These were the ones I was hoping would be arriving on the market very soon, never had any but they look mustard tbh.

I have some off eBay at the minute that extend up the footrest and clip in using the OEM lugs, cost me about £45 and I am pretty happy with them so far.
Unfortunately all the ebay sellers have RHD mats and the AliExpress ones look like poo. There is a place, stern performance or something that wants shipping costs more than the price of the mats and @Cpucarpart.com has some if I wanted carpet. For the time being I have a set of CAT cut to fits that I'm using while waiting for Weathertech to release theirs.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Unfortunately all the ebay sellers have RHD mats and the AliExpress ones look like poo. There is a place, stern performance or something that wants shipping costs more than the price of the mats and @Cpucarpart.com has some if I wanted carpet. For the time being I have a set of CAT cut to fits that I'm using while waiting for Weathertech to release theirs.

I think the best advice is don’t rush into anything buddy, the aftermarket really seem to be ramping up on lots of stuff now for the IG. Keep with the cut to fit ones and wait for a good quality deep dish style ones to be released.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think the best advice is don’t rush into anything buddy, the aftermarket really seem to be ramping up on lots of stuff now for the IG. Keep with the cut to fit ones and wait for a good quality deep dish style ones to be released.
Exactly. The dealer actually left the cling wrap on the driver and passenger floors so I at least have something covering anything the CATs don't protect. Hopefully not long on the Weathertech and if the dealer comes through with a spare pair of rubber mats I'll take those too.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My dealer said rubber mats are scarce, just like my roof rack. Then surprise, it’s all there and ready for pick-up!

Back
Top Bottom