The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rubber floor mats (aftermarket)

Pauli

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:00 AM
Reaction score
Die Form ist asymmetrisch und passt besser mit der Gummiseite nach oben. (Antirutsch) siehe Bild 2. Aber kein Geruch.
PXL_20240206_115628418.MP.jpg

The shape is asymmetrical and fits better with the rubber side up. (Anti-slip) see picture 2. But no smell.

PXL_20240206_115611427.MP.jpg

DuoGrip Gummi
Elegant und praktisch 67,95€

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:00 AM
Reaction score
I came across this manufacturer today, F1Mats. Of course, they don't currently make them for the IG. I have a Trial w/o carpet and it appears to me their construction may reduce the road noise:

Eco-Friendly 5 Layer Construction​

F1Mats are designed with multilayer to provide resilience, comfort, noise reduction, hat insulation, moister protection, and grip, making them suitable for extreme weather and driving conditions.

Top Layer- Polyurethane Leather​

Makes them extremely resilient to all-weather environments. They’re resistant to water, scratches & stains and they’re super easy to clean if you spill something.
check.7a570d49.png

Second Layer- High Density Elastic Sponge 8mm Thick​

Provides dampening to quite down the road noise from below while providing both you and your passenger a comfy spot to rest your feet.
check.7a570d49.png

Third Layer- Polypropylene Non-Woven Fabric​

This layer is breathable and waterproof and is the core layer of the mat.
check.7a570d49.png

Fourth Layer- XPE Foam​

Provides excellent elasticity to the mat and also act as heat insulator to block radiant heat from the firewall and transmission tunnel.
check.7a570d49.png

Fifth Layer- Gecko Grip Material​

This layer prevent the mats from moving during spirited driving. Plus this act as a moisture barrier for unfavorable weather conditions

F1Mats

PhilE

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:00 AM
Reaction score
Paypal is not the most common in the UK. Very few people have PayPal accounts in the UK. The majority of small online payments in the UK 🇬🇧 are card payments. Amazon being the most common. The exception is for "ebay," type purchases. For larger value payments ( contractors, builders, roofing, decorating etc) are by BACS. I personally only know of one person of all my friends and contacts that has a PayPal account.
Eric you are very much mistaken, I buy a lot of stuff for motorbikes and cars, me and my friends all use PayPal with Amazon and EBay as it is more secured etc etc.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:00 AM
Reaction score
Eric you are very much mistaken, I buy a lot of stuff for motorbikes and cars, me and my friends all use PayPal with Amazon and EBay as it is more secured etc etc.
Perhaps I'm just a ludite, apart from debit cards - 3 different banks - and bank transfers BACS, I don't use anything else.

Pauli

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:00 AM
Reaction score
Heute habe ich die Anker für die Airlineschienen ausgeschnitten, um dann das Netz zu spannen.
Dabei habe ich eine Kappe unter der Abdeckung gefunden.:rolleyes: Nun ein Ersatzteil.
Aber wie kommt Wasser innen auf Abdeckung ? (Fenster hinten rechts)

Werden die Kisten nicht einer Qualitätskontrolle unterzogen? :unsure:

Today I cut out the anchors for the airline rails so that I could then stretch the net.
I found a cap under the cover. Now a spare part.
But how does water get on the inside of the cover? (rear right window)
Aren't the cars subject to quality control?:unsure:

Attachments

• Bild 1 Anker.jpg
    Bild 1 Anker.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 46
  • Bild 2 Anker4.jpg
    Bild 2 Anker4.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 50
  • Bild 3 Murks1.jpg
    Bild 3 Murks1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 48
  • Wasser Hinten Rechts.jpg
    Wasser Hinten Rechts.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 46

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:00 AM
Reaction score
Perhaps I'm just a ludite, apart from debit cards - 3 different banks - and bank transfers BACS, I don't use anything else.
Not sure if it is available in the UK but I use www.privacy.com to set up individual credit cards for certain purchases/subscriptions. You dont even have to use your actual name or address…It links directly to your bank/debit card.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:00 AM
Reaction score
Not sure if it is available in the UK but I use www.privacy.com to set up individual credit cards for certain purchases/subscriptions. You dont even have to use your actual name or address…It links directly to your bank/debit card.
That's a big use of the word "certain." Say no more, say no more. ::nudge, nudge::

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:00 AM
Reaction score
Had PayPal account for a number of years in the UK. Originally used it for EBay but have since used it to purchase all sorts of stuff from the internet and find it nice and secure and I am assured if there is a problem it will be sorted by PayPal.

Back
Top Bottom