The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rubber floor mats (aftermarket)

Cpucarpart.com

Supporting Vendor
Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score
Unfortunately all the ebay sellers have RHD mats and the AliExpress ones look like poo. There is a place, stern performance or something that wants shipping costs more than the price of the mats and @Cpucarpart.com has some if I wanted carpet. For the time being I have a set of CAT cut to fits that I'm using while waiting for Weathertech to release theirs.
if we may add one more thing! Our product is made of premium velor which is made of soft and robust polyamide. Unfortunately, many manufacturers use polypropylene so that they can sell cheaply and in order to be able to offer even cheaper, they then choose a cheap back and an even cheaper upper material. No matter whether our polyamide (premium) or polypropylene (standard), which we can also offer, both have a non-slip foam backing and are of the best possible quality, which we have also selected from many different materials. Further information can be found on our website CPUcarpart.com

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:27 PM
Reaction score
if we may add one more thing! Our product is made of premium velor which is made of soft and robust polyamide. Unfortunately, many manufacturers use polypropylene so that they can sell cheaply and in order to be able to offer even cheaper, they then choose a cheap back and an even cheaper upper material. No matter whether our polyamide (premium) or polypropylene (standard), which we can also offer, both have a non-slip foam backing and are of the best possible quality, which we have also selected from many different materials. Further information can be found on our website CPUcarpart.com
Unfortunately I understand you only take/ use PayPal. 😕 That will restrict your take up of what appears to be an well made product.

Gibby

Donny Grey, White Roof, Red Frame, much more.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:27 PM
Reaction score
Was the dealer RDS? They told me they did not have floor mats when I picked up my G yesterday.

Cpucarpart.com

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Unfortunately I understand you only take/ use PayPal. 😕 That will restrict your take up of what appears to be an well made
Which payment methods would be of interest to you? Paypal is the most common means of payment and the buyer is protected by insurance. We are unaware of the advantages, disadvantages and risks of other payment methods, which is why we currently only offer PayPal.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:27 PM
Reaction score
Which payment methods would be of interest to you? Paypal is the most common means of payment and the buyer is protected by insurance. We are unaware of the advantages, disadvantages and risks of other payment methods, which is why we currently only offer PayPal.
Paypal is not the most common in the UK. Very few people have PayPal accounts in the UK. The majority of small online payments in the UK 🇬🇧 are card payments. Amazon being the most common. The exception is for "ebay," type purchases. For larger value payments ( contractors, builders, roofing, decorating etc) are by BACS. I personally only know of one person of all my friends and contacts that has a PayPal account.

Cpucarpart.com

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Paypal is not the most common in the UK. Very few people have PayPal accounts in the UK. The majority of small online payments in the UK 🇬🇧 are card payments. Amazon being the most common. The exception is for "ebay," type purchases. For larger value payments ( contractors, builders, roofing, decorating etc) are by BACS. I personally only know of one person of all my friends and contacts that has a PayPal account.
OK, thanks for the clarification! We will check the payment methods you have mentioned to see whether they are suitable for us.

Cpucarpart.com

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Paypal is not the most common in the UK. Very few people have PayPal accounts in the UK. The majority of small online payments in the UK 🇬🇧 are card payments. Amazon being the most common. The exception is for "ebay," type purchases. For larger value payments ( contractors, builders, roofing, decorating etc) are by BACS. I personally only know of one person of all my friends and contacts that has a Very likely,

at first glance, Amazon Pay could be an option, we will check this in the next few days!

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Was the dealer RDS? They told me they did not have floor mats when I picked up my G yesterday.
RDS doesn't have, I've been checking.
(y) for Weathertech in my experience. I paid the Weathertech premium for two Sprinters in a row and don't regret it. They are extremely stiff mats when they're one piece across the entire front cab floor. But in the Grenadier, it will have to be two pieces and assuming they do their usual good job of form-fitting with some height to the "tub" sides then it'll be great for snow/rain/mud and easy to dump and blast with a hose.

I would not call them rubber. Flexible plastic. Indestructible and reasonably stain proof even though I got the light grey colour.
I had the same experience with Weathertech, much better fit and coverage than OEM.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:27 PM
Reaction score
Weathertech's site currently lists the precision floor and cargo mats as well as a front and side window sun shield as "Coming Soon." You can enter information to be notified when they are available.

roadfever

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:27 PM
Reaction score
Weathertech's site currently lists the precision floor and cargo mats as well as a front and side window sun shield as "Coming Soon." You can enter information to be notified when they are available.
Just a sidenote, you opt in for other promotional emails as well from WeatherTech. Just an FYI. (I'm eagerly awaiting their offerings for the IG too)

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They didn't on Saturday when I ordered mine. Also waiting on another part to replace a bad sensor.
Picked my Gren up Jan-13 with floor mats and roof rack (which they installed Jan-9). They told me parts arrive every week.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Picked my Gren up Jan-13 with floor mats and roof rack (which they installed Jan-9). They told me parts arrive every week.

Thanks Tom

I stopped on my way home yesterday and picked them up. Just have to screen the grime off the floor before putting them in. They look great.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:27 AM
Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for OEM rubber mats - you can get in touch with Jake at RDS. He has a few available.
Thank you! I fired off a couple emails last week to Rusnak and Boise since people had recommended them, but hadn't heard back. Called Jake just now and he's going to make it happen. He says he doesn't know how many pairs he has, but he laughed when I said you posted it and it sounds like he's expecting a bunch of calls.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for OEM rubber mats - you can get in touch with Jake at RDS. He has a few available.
What's Jake's email? Michael has been my guy but he's out of town for a few days. I want to reach out to Jake to ask a few questions. You can DM me if you wish.

Back
Top Bottom