The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

I've been waiting nearly two years!

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:51 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 7855336
Greetings from Dallas, TX. I put my name on the reservation list in June of 2022 and picked up this bad boy last Friday. Still getting used to it but I am definitely happy with my purchase.

Very nice Gillis! I made my res Mar 2022 and got mine last week. I'm very happy as well. It's been a long time coming! Enjoy!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:51 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 7855336
Greetings from Dallas, TX. I put my name on the reservation list in June of 2022 and picked up this bad boy last Friday. Still getting used to it but I am definitely happy with my purchase.
Hi Gillie, Congratulations on your New Grenadier. Miles of smiles to you. DaBull

JonSutton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:51 AM
Reaction score
View attachment 7855336
Looks great. I was unconvinced about that blue and contrast roof but completely converted having seen them on the road.

Gillis

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:51 PM
Reaction score
Looks great. I was unconvinced about that blue and contrast roof but completely converted having seen them on the road.
When I picked mine up, the dealer said that it was the first they had come in with the red frame, eldoret blue and white. It's definitely different than most.

Back
Top Bottom