The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New aftermarket supplier: seat covers, mats, boot liners. Rubbertree (AU/NZ)

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:56 PM
Reaction score
I just ordered a set of custom sand canvas covers from Tougher in South Africa. Lots of pockets and clever storage. Should arrive in about a week. So far, the best I’ve seen… for my purposes and taste!
How did your covers go? Did you get the rear and happy with fit? Any pics please of rear in particular. cheers

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Attachments

• PXL_20231207_095636403.jpg
    PXL_20231207_095636403.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • PXL_20231207_095633146.jpg
    PXL_20231207_095633146.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
  • PXL_20231207_095619258.jpg
    PXL_20231207_095619258.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:56 AM
Reaction score
Getting set to order from Tougher. Totally torn on color.

Before I moved away from MM khaki was the choice. Now I see people with the two grays from Tougher and I’m confused.

I ordered the saddle leather and am not a fan of the piano black trim (I plan to wrap to change color) so I have no clue.

Last edited:

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score
i had a good look at the Melville and Moon options. I reckon the premium charcoal with brown leather trim would be colours for anyone who went with the saddle leather option.

View attachment 7835410
/agree
twas my original choice, however multiple unanswered emails and not a single response back, I moved on. A product can be fantistical, however with Customer Service of the like,. No thanks. If anything, I may sew in a leather (type) material in the Tougher seat covers, on the "outer" (facing) portion. Would like to match the Saddle leather at half the cost.

Mumblepants

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
/agree
twas my original choice, however multiple unanswered emails and not a single response back, I moved on. A product can be fantistical, however with Customer Service of the like,. No thanks. If anything, I may sew in a leather (type) material in the Tougher seat covers, on the "outer" (facing) portion. Would like to match the Saddle leather at half the cost.
😂 , have you dealt with Ineos customer service? I’m still getting emails saying they can not produce the required invoice to satisfy the financiers… yet the Grenadier is sitting in the driveway.

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score
😂 , have you dealt with Ineos customer service? I’m still getting emails saying they can not produce the required invoice to satisfy the financiers… yet the Grenadier is sitting in the driveway.
Only via the Chat on the Grenadier site. I was actually surprised to find they had actually updated the details (shows "delivered").
On the topic of Customer Service, I have to say, Tougher has been exemplary. Thy were quick (nearly immediate) to reach out to me after my initial inquiry. They followed up on every correspondence, and happily provided details about the covers. (Materials, colour etc). If ALL Customer Service was as helpful/speedy/<insert adjective> as the folks at Tougher, the World would be a better place (imho).
(In comparison, STILL have not heard back from M & M regarding my 'order' and follow up emails)

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:56 AM
Reaction score
Only via the Chat on the Grenadier site. I was actually surprised to find they had actually updated the details (shows "delivered").
On the topic of Customer Service, I have to say, Tougher has been exemplary. Thy were quick (nearly immediate) to reach out to me after my initial inquiry. They followed up on every correspondence, and happily provided details about the covers. (Materials, colour etc). If ALL Customer Service was as helpful/speedy/<insert adjective> as the folks at Tougher, the World would be a better place (imho).
(In comparison, STILL have not heard back from M & M regarding my 'order' and follow up emails)
Totally agree - Tougher have some of the best feedback in the business AND the covers are great too!

Back
Top Bottom