The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Floor mats

bbq4133

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:01 PM
Reaction score
I have yet to install my WTs. Seeing some mixed reviews of the front mats. How about the boot?

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:01 PM
Reaction score
Rainstorm today. When I opened my door, water poured into the cabin from the roof gutter. I understand the logic behind the mat's material overhang. Instead of seeping underneath the mat, the water was caught in it.
1000003949.jpg

Last edited:

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Rainstorm today. When I opened my door, water poured into the cabin from the roof gutter. I understand the logic behind the mat's l material overhang. Instead of seeping underneath the mat, the water was caught in it.
View attachment 7853729
I'm surprised that so much water flows into the interior at all.
We also had extreme rain showers this week and my Grenadier was standing outside. Hardly any water collected in the lower edge of the door. Check your rubber seals to see if they have come loose anywhere.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm surprised that so much water flows into the interior at all.
We also had extreme rain showers this week and my Grenadier was standing outside. Hardly any water collected in the lower edge of the door. Check your rubber seals to see if they have come loose anywhere.
In my case, it's overflow from the gutter. Door seals are good.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
In my case, it's overflow from the gutter. Door seals are good.
Wow, we had heavy rain here too, but I didn't get that much water in.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As soon as I opened the door, the water poured in from the top of the gutter. Maybe I should check for leaves. :LOL: This happens only under heavy downpour and I've just pulled into a parking space. I think the water rushes forward from rear to front in the gutter and flows over the top.

Last edited:

IG_LA

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:01 PM
Reaction score
Ok - ordered them on Monday, they arrived today. Perfect fit - I also got the cargo mat with the snap-on bumper cover. The utility rails were already cut out. The surface is not exactly sticky, but it will have enough grip to keep stuff from sliding around. Pictures attached - keep in mind this is 30 seconds after installation so it will flatten out over the next day or so. No real odor to speak of.View attachment 7852618
Did it flattened out?

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes it lays flat - took about a day to even out. Went to my Ineos dealer today (they are about 30 minutes from Weathertech’s HQ) - my cargo liner was the first they had seen. They really liked it and plan to recommend it.

Maxthon

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

slilly

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone found a 3rd party floor mat that fits really well? My boot heels are wearing a hole in the floor. I need to get some mats.
Had the front floor mats in my cart yesterday from WeatherTec, went back to check on a generic cut to size matt for the rear and they now have 1st and 2nd row in the custom fit. Part Number: 441861-1-2V

Ordered now, hopefully in TX within the week.

Back
Top Bottom