The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos Rohny Dahl video incoming

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score
It's interesting that IA have given Ronny a Grenadier now, I think they are on a sales push TBH. All initial orders have been filled so things are quiet for the agents so there's a commitment by Ineos to keep the ball rolling. I'll be interested to see if Ronny has any real negatives to point out in the coming videos, I have a sneaking suspicion he won't.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:33 PM
Reaction score
They do zero marketing so this is super cheap to get in front of their core audience. Plus it's easy to combat the negativity that surround it on launch.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score
It's interesting that IA have given Ronny a Grenadier now, I think they are on a sales push TBH. All initial orders have been filled so things are quiet for the agents so there's a commitment by Ineos to keep the ball rolling. I'll be interested to see if Ronny has any real negatives to point out in the coming videos, I have a sneaking suspicion he won't.
He already has one negative, fuel range.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Do these people influence? Personally, I will watch - but we should remember his motivation is views and likes to pay for his lifestyle!
Of course, we all know there is an "angle " to anyone with a large following on YT. If you go to it with that in mind you may get something out of it 🙂

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score
He says it's "the base model" with a few extras (note leather , rocksliders , winch/high load electrical panel , safari windows).
I trust it also has the diff locks.
If not , he will be disappointed.
If it does, well it's almost a Trial/Fieldmaster!

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
He says it's "the base model" with a few extras (note leather , rocksliders , winch/high load electrical panel , safari windows).
Yes, he must have the RD base model. Comes with all base model options 😄
Wonder what the top spec has?

dreamalaska

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:33 PM
Reaction score
Yes. This also convinced many others
I've had this exact same thing happen on a Dodge Cummins pulling a boat trailer. I had the tires recently balanced and my suspicion is that the lug nuts were not torqued accurately. This caused US$1000 damage (aluminum wheel, rotor, rotor shield and brake assembly). I ALWAYS CHECK lug nut torque myself before a trip with a torque wrench. I also agree that I don’t think the catastrophic explosion of the wheel from the axle hub would have occurred with a steel wheel. Like in this video, the lug holes on the aluminum wheel were wobbled out into an oval shape, eventually causing the catastrophe under load. Lesson learned!

Local time
8:03 AM
Reaction score
It does have front and rear diff locks, I just picked up the edge of one in a one of his interior shots.

Back
Top Bottom