The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos Rohny Dahl video incoming

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:10 AM
Reaction score
Saw on Facebook that he got his hands on a Grenadier. A existing owner let him borrow it for some 4x4 driving. Sounds like a lot of footage was filmed and should be up at some point.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:10 PM
Reaction score
Saw on Facebook that he got his hands on a Grenadier. A existing owner let him borrow it for some 4x4 driving. Sounds like a lot of footage was filmed and should be up at some point.
excellent

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:10 AM
Reaction score
Sorry cross posted on another thread, but can you imagine what this will be doing to ASPW’s blood pressure? First Robert Pepper, now Ronny Dahl 🤣🤣

Last edited:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry cross posted on another thread, but can you imagine what this will be doing to ASPW’s blood pressure? First Robert Pepper, now Ronny Dahl 🤣🤣
Yes, however both of them have taken the trouble to organise to test privately owned vehicles.
ASPW has said he wants one as well but he won't drive it offroad????

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, however both of them have taken the trouble to organise to test privately owned vehicles.
ASPW has said he wants one as well but he won't drive it offroad????
He wants one to modify , to gain more YT views to pay for his fuel and mods.
But frankly, the car is not big enough for his "needs" as a touring/making movies/coffee machine toting vehicle.
Unless he gets a Quaterpoundermaster. With a GVM upgrade.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
He wants one to modify , to gain more YT views to pay for his fuel and mods.
But frankly, the car is not big enough for his "needs" as a touring/making movies/coffee machine toting vehicle.
Unless he gets a Quaterpoundermaster. With a GVM upgrade.

I am sure he enjoys his solo trips but honestly this just looks like a sad scene in a messy truck in a boring location.
The last thing you want is a mountain of loose, squeaky, messy crap when you are travelling.

1697263888368.png1697263920643.png

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I hear ASPW has got one lined up for a weekend in early November from a WA local....
Not so sure how this would work. If he has borrowed/loaned one from whatever source but presumably not IA approved, and he slags and derides the vehicle then the supplier/loaner is not going to be pleased and he will have burnt his bridges with that source.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
one of his youtube 'shorts' popped up about him talking about 'risk'. I commented that his trips would be a lot less 'risky' if he was just to put hand in wallet and buy a Grenadier. Waiting to be shot down immenently.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score
Not so sure how this would work. If he has borrowed/loaned one from whatever source but presumably not IA approved, and he slags and derides the vehicle then the supplier/loaner is not going to be pleased and he will have burnt his bridges with that source.
I really think he won't burn his bridges, but I know it will be a local vehicle (I live in the same state) and he has his fan base locally. I personally would look forward to seeing what he has to say this time. I will of course take it with a pinch of salt, as his objectiveness has taken a hit IMO as there is little consistency in his approach to products.

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:10 AM
Reaction score
I found Andrew’s review to be very objective both in pros and cons.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I thought it was balanced and fair, but still early days. Going to fun watch him modify it !

Sounds like he will start with tyres and he likes BIG tyres on his LC80 series at least 33 inch but more often 35 inch muddies. I hope he starts with 33s.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I thought it was balanced and fair, but still early days. Going to fun watch him modify it !

Sounds like he will start with tyres and he likes BIG tyres on his LC80 series at least 33 inch but more often 35 inch muddies. I hope he starts with 33s.
Yes, looking forward to it.
I noticed he has his seat positioned very low, which accentuates the foot rest issue.
He is tall but if he took that hat off while driving and got a proper haircut he could put his seat higher.

Local time
9:10 AM
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom