The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

"GRENADIER" Logo and Lambda Inlays

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:05 PM
Reaction score
After seeing the Vinyl Inlays that OverlandGearGuy had on his IG, I reached out to him for more info and he referred me to a gentleman by the name of Ben on Etsy who is making these.

Ben did not have an all black option on his order page, so I messaged him and he got right back to me stating he could custom make them for me. He ended up sending me two sets (one as an extra) as he told me they could be bit tricky to install. Once my order was shipped he sent me an install video.

Fitment is really good, and yes it was a tad tricky but I found my own little solutions as I went along. Having the second set was helpful because I did mess up a couple letters. The key is just take your time before committing to applying pressure to the vinyl. I ended up applying the second set and couple messed up letters to the "Grenadier" recess behind the spare tire.

Here is the link to the Etsy store:

Attachments

• tempImagem9znhb.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 89
  • tempImageVTuhi1.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 74
  • tempImageTMKgvL.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 74
  • tempImageuVaRM4.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 76

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
6:05 PM
Reaction score
After seeing the Vinyl Inlays that OverlandGearGuy had on his IG, I reached out to him for more info and he referred me to a gentleman by the name of Ben on Etsy who is making these.

Ben did not have an all black option on his order page, so I messaged him and he got right back to me stating he could custom make them for me. He ended up sending me two sets (one as an extra) as he told me they could be bit tricky to install. Once my order was shipped he sent me an install video.

Fitment is really good, and yes it was a tad tricky but I found my own little solutions as I went along. Having the second set was helpful because I did mess up a couple letters. The key is just take your time before committing to applying pressure to the vinyl. I ended up applying the second set and couple messed up letters to the "Grenadier" recess behind the spare tire.

Good deal, glad he got you fixed up, yes they can be a little tricky, glad it worked out

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
6:05 PM
Reaction score

O wow, I did not know about the one behind the spare tire, looks great

Back
Top Bottom