The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ronnie Dahl Grenny off road test

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:05 PM
Reaction score
Are you taking the piss? This just came out four hours ago, who's the drongo now?

(Was that correct oz?)
See post #2 my friend. We'd been talking about it on this thread for three hours before your post, on this thread. And I'd watched it before it was commented on here.

Oh, and yep, we're always taking the piss, just not about your sleepy post. ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Unless one of those nasty mods had merged your thread with this one that'd already started, in which case I get your confusion and the Mods were taking the piss. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

oh, and drongo. That's something that might have been used by a few people 50 years ago, but no one except people from elsewhere in the world use it now. A bit like Fosters beer, no one in Oz drinks that now either.

Last edited:

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:05 PM
Reaction score
Don't even think about 'shrimps on the bar b' - I was soon reprimanded from our down under brothers!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
@bigleonski maybe the drongo isn't extinct. I've heard a few main islanders using the word "grouse" of late. I hadn't heard that since the 70s 😁

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah, I think the New South Welshmen use that - and most of them are drongos. 😂😂
As for route. We always say root down here. The other pronunciation makes us both face palm!

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:05 AM
Reaction score
First proper off road test I have seen. That was some seriously knarly rock crawling for a stock rig. With some lift and 35s that would have been too easy for the truck. His comments on everything turning off when shutting down and locker engagement are valid, and need addressed. And using the off road button to allow all that? Honestly, genius. You put that button in place, with some software tricks we can make the button more powerful Ineos.

Back
Top Bottom