The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos YouTube video

jamesfielding

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:42 AM
Reaction score
And if you take the "Trial Master" package, it is also included.
I’ll be honest, I have ticked the option for the Auxiliary Switch Panel, but I didn’t quite appreciate where you would be able to tap into the circuits.
My build is essentially identical to a full spec Trialmaster but is a Utility Wagon as I need it to be a commercial vehicle for work purposes.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:42 AM
Reaction score
I’ll be honest, I have ticked the option for the Auxiliary Switch Panel, but I didn’t quite appreciate where you would be able to tap into the circuits.
My build is essentially identical to a full spec Trialmaster but is a Utility Wagon as I need it to be a commercial vehicle for work purposes.
OK, I understand your point, you probably want some other connection points in the back of the car. As the battery compartment is inside the car, it is (or should be) quite easy to install some custom made wiring and connectors suited to your particular needs.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:42 AM
Reaction score
Same here, mines a 5 seat utility specced up to Trialmaster level

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score
Just found this one. It appears to be from yesterday at the Swiss event but I could be mistaken. It’s not in English but it’s a good video. Also, it looks like there was some nice Grenadier swag to be had.
I found a copy of this video narrated in English. Worth the watch.

Back
Top Bottom