The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Quartermaster utility version prototype

Local time
10:19 PM
Reaction score
I was able to take same pictures of the QM utility versions which is at least in Germany not released for order. Only TM and FM special editions can be ordered.

9iAD9.jpg

9ioLp.jpg

9kWQu.jpg

9kb94.jpg

9kCXe.jpg

Obviously there are some drain holes in the spare tire pockets but more interessting to me is the fact that there remains a gap between cargo bed and rear gate. This might be an prototype thing or does anyone knows if the utility version of the QM comes without plastic covers as seen in the picture? Sorry for the bad camera angle but when I looked straight from the top there was a huge gap visible.

Max

Last edited:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:19 AM
Reaction score
I was able to take same pictures of the QM utility versions which is at leats in Germany not released for order. Only TM and FM special editions can be ordered.

9iAD9.jpg

9ioLp.jpg

9kWQu.jpg

9kb94.jpg

9kCXe.jpg

Obviously there are some drain holes in the spare tire pockets but more interessting to me is the fact that there remains a gap between cargo bed and rear gate. This might be an prototype thing or does anyone knows if the utility version of the QM comes without plastic covers as seen in the picture? Sorry for the bad camera angle but when I looked straight from the top there was a huge gap visible.

Max
The main bed has to be able to drain or you will be driving in the rain and it will fill up.

Jiman01

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
That gap does appear to be a little excessive but it does appear to be flush when viewed from the exterior. I wonder if when open, the bottom of the tailgate (the moveable part) has a lip on the bottom that rotates up and fills the gap between the floor of the bed and the tailgate. Otherwise that’s gonna be a poop catcher that everything from dirt, sand gravel, mulch, etc….is going to fall into and cause a mess.

Jiman01

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
I saw some YT vids from this show and of this truck and I’m a bit bummed that even with the extra wheel base and overall length the rear cab has even less space than the wagon.

Before the vids, I thought from looking at the pics, the rear seating was going to be increased because of the fuller rear doors (w/o the wheel arch cutouts). At least keep it the same as the wagon. IMO, they missed the mark by making that choice.

Back
Top Bottom