The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Some clarifications concerning second seat row, Utility vs.Station Wagon

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:27 AM
Reaction score
bon chance Ever Pragmatic.

@Jean Mercier - is yours getting flashed this week as well and do you need new pipes?

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
bon chance Ever Pragmatic.

@Jean Mercier - is yours getting flashed this week as well and do you need new pipes?
I really don't know, and will not phone. I was at 100m of the dealer yesterday, but didn't go in, sick of waiting ;-).
I'll probably wait for their phone call.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score
I really don't know, and will not phone. I was at 100m of the dealer yesterday, but didn't go in, sick of waiting ;-).
I'll probably wait for their phone call.
Toughen up you big Belgian waffle.
You have travelled the world and won the battles.
Faced down the hardships and gone on.
Now you have a delay???

Last edited:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It’s having the flash today. Apparently Ineos will dial in to it and do their business on it. It also has to have two pipe changing, so if it’s all done, it should be good to go as I’ve paid in full. However this is Ineos… and delays are expected for no reason.
It seems a combo of dial in and also personal attention:
Screenshot_20230404_182055.jpg

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It seems a combo of dial in and also personal attention:
View attachment 7807771
The waiting continues for me. I can only assume the update has gone through and that the pipes are still not fitted.. getting it this week would leave me the whole of Easter to delve in to it and get it run in.…

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The waiting continues for me. I can only assume the update has gone through and that the pipes are still not fitted.. getting it this week would leave me the whole of Easter to delve in to it and get it run in.…
Did an underseat box ever turn up?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
But I have a picture from the welds of the side panels of a customer car
I think when Sir Jim applied to buy all the tooling, JLR had a welder that was so messy they didn't want it and gave it to Sir Jim to taunt him and dissuade him from his project.

This robot now has a place of honor in production as a memorial against JLR so they never screw Sir Jim over again: JLR should be reminded of their insolence with every Grenadier that has panels and crosses his path.

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Did an underseat box ever turn up?
Don’t know. It was missing the flag, rear door table and the box you described. If the software update was successful, I’m going to nip over to the dealer and have a play with the interface and other functions that were locked out in transport mode.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Don’t know. It was missing the flag, rear door table and the box you described. If the software update was successful, I’m going to nip over to the dealer and have a play with the interface and other functions that were locked out in transport mode.
fingers crossed for you EP.
If you get the chance to seek clarification on the 'pipes/hoses' exchange I would be curious to know which, and of course grateful.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Could you look for the type approval sticker and perhaps let us know what the details are for GB vehicles?

Actually, more interesting would be if there's a Certificate of Conformity as that should indicate the extension number as well as the main type approval number.

Back
Top Bottom