The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

My build is complete. Now what?

Ash

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I contacted my designated dealer (Knauz in Chicago) a few days ago to inquire about the status of my order. To my surprise, they told me that my Grenadier was in production, but that they couldn't provide a timeline going forward. I then contacted Ineos, and they told me that the truck was complete and ready for pickup at the plant. Can anyone shed any light on how long it might be until the truck makes it across the pond and to my dealer?

Thanks very much

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I contacted my designated dealer (Knauz in Chicago) a few days ago to inquire about the status of my order. To my surprise, they told me that my Grenadier was in production, but that they couldn't provide a timeline going forward. I then contacted Ineos, and they told me that the truck was complete and ready for pickup at the plant. Can anyone shed any light on how long it might be until the truck makes it across the pond and to my dealer?

Thanks very much
Hello and welcome aboard! There have been several threads about tracking one's vehicle and the site has a great search function, so I encourage you to take advantage of it. This THREAD might be the best to start with.

Let me add, however, that you will need your truck's VIN number to track its ship-bound movements. IA web chat is how I acquired my VIN.

Ash

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hello and welcome aboard! There have been several threads about tracking one's vehicle and the site has a great search function, so I encourage you to take advantage of it. This THREAD might be the best to start with.

Let me add, however, that you will need your truck's VIN number to track its ship-bound movements. IA web chat is how I acquired my VIN.
Excellent! Thanks very much!

TXJOHN

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
2:25 AM
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Thanks very much
I'm in the same "boat" as you, sitting at the plant. Ineos said 6-8 weeks once it leaves the plant but no indication when that might happen. On the manifests of ships on the water I noticed several trucks that have 7xxx vins, I think indicating manufactured in September, a magical mystery tour. But one day we will have our trucks!

Reactions: Ash

UncleBuck

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Once they put your car on a boat (no idea how to figure out how long it takes to move from the factory to the port), it will take about 10 days for it to cross the Atlantic and arrive at Baltimore. Since you are getting your truck through Knauz (that is where I got mine) that is the port it will be dropped at. From the day my truck arrived at port it took 19 days for it to get to Knauz. I don't know if that 19 days is a hard number, but it gives you a reference. After that it is just a matter of getting to Chicago to pick it up.

Reactions: Ash

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
On the manifests of ships on the water I noticed several trucks that have 7xxx vins, I think indicating manufactured in September, a magical mystery tour. But one day we will have our trucks!
The vehicles with very low VINs most likely mean they were sent back to the factory for rework after initial production

Back
Top Bottom