The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Mossy INEOS Grenadier San Diego

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
11:42 AM
Reaction score
Good afternoon Everyone,

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of the community. I want to introduce ourselves as the INEOS Grenadier Dealer for the San Diego and Arizona area. We are excited to be a part of the experience and the last leg of you long awaited journey. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions and we will be happy to assist along the way. Demo vehicles should be delivered in a couple weeks and we look forward to getting our new and future IG family behind the wheel.

STATEFARMer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Fantastic news! I bought a Nissan from Mossy Nissan for my son a few years ago. A great experience! I look forward to seeing the local dealership take shape - AND to take possession of my Grenadier. My order is probably later in 2024... but looking forward to connecting.

moosetown

Production/Transit
Local time
1:42 PM
Reaction score
When are you guys releasing the theme song?

MOSSY INEOS GRENADIER MOVES YOUUUUU!

Maybe not quite the same ring to it as the Nissan version

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hello MossyIG. Travis called me last week and we had a great chat. He was so excited. He had a lot of calls to make but I'm sure he was able to do it. He mentioned also that he ordered one for himself.

Question: When do you start emailing us for additional information. Thanks much!

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hello MossyIG. Travis called me last week and we had a great chat. He was so excited. He had a lot of calls to make but I'm sure he was able to do it. He mentioned also that he ordered one for himself.

Question: When do you start emailing us for additional information. Thanks much!
I apologize, I didn't see your message until just now. Travis is a great guy and very passionate about the brand. We are all excited to be a part of this. I just returned from an INEOS Grenadier meeting where we drove some amazing trails through several different types of terrain and I could not be more impressed by the build quality, capability and factory support.

To answer your question, we are just confirming accuracy of the builds, confirming orders and scheduling test drives. No additional info is needed until your vehicle arrives and you are scheduled to come in.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:42 PM
Reaction score
I just returned from an INEOS Grenadier meeting where we drove some amazing trails through several different types of terrain and I could not be more impressed by the build quality, capability and factory support.
Glad to hear you enjoyed Iron Mountain, we had a good time exploring (a small slice of) their property during the PTO2 tour as well.

I'm sure the SD locals would love to see any photos if you grabbed any while you were there!

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Glad to hear you enjoyed Iron Mountain, we had a good time exploring (a small slice of) their property during the PTO2 tour as well.

I'm sure the SD locals would love to see any photos if you grabbed any while you were there!
Beautiful country. Would have loved to explore IM a lot more. Took a few photos but wanted to put the camera down and enjoy the drive ;) IG3.pngIG5.jpgIG2.jpgIG1.jpgIG.jpg

jeffmattSD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you for the photos. These help keep the interest level elevated to the point that it makes it difficult to wait for my Grenadier to come in.
Have you heard from us yet regarding your build or to schedule a test drive?

Docmenace

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I had a reservation to test drive a Grenadier on November the 10th in San Diego that I made weeks ago. I was just informed it had to be cancelled as the vehicles will be in Arizona. Three days notice to cancel is not sufficient. I don't live in California and I now have a hotel room in San Diego that I'm stuck with.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:42 PM
Reaction score
I had a reservation to test drive a Grenadier on November the 10th in San Diego that I made weeks ago. I was just informed it had to be cancelled as the vehicles will be in Arizona. Three days notice to cancel is not sufficient. I don't live in California and I now have a hotel room in San Diego that I'm stuck with.
Is Mossy willing to help you out at all on that? If you aren't in CA, perhaps a closer dealer could set you up a test drive.

Docmenace

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is Mossy willing to help you out at all on that? If you aren't in CA, perhaps a closer dealer could set you up a test drive.
No offer yet that would work but he said they would figure out a way to help me out. Sad part is they are going to be in Arizona which would have been closer for me if I had gotten any advance notice of the cancellation. I would have just gone there instead but I cant get out of my arrangements in SD with only two business days notice. Didn't really have another reason to go to Socal and would rather have stayed home but it was my only opportunity to get there for a test drive because of work. Oh well, I'll give them a chance to make it right. First world problem.

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thank You! To all that showed up at our Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale pub crawl for test drives. Tremendous turn out and the energy was amazing! Meeting all of you and sharing the excitement was very refreshing.
Apologies for the quick change in location, for anyone who got caught in the parade in Phoenix and was late or was not able to make the test drive event. We are planning to return to the Scottsdale area mid-December so please share any interest you may have to get behind the wheel. Some of you might already have yours by then ;) Looking forward to future meet-ups!

p.s. we drove 1,000 miles over 4 days and was very impressed in drive comfort

Attachments

• Gren AZ.jpg
    Gren AZ.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 50
  • grenadier AZ.jpg
    grenadier AZ.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 49
  • AZ 1.jpg
    AZ 1.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 48
  • AZ 2.jpg
    AZ 2.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 47
  • AZ 3.jpg
    AZ 3.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 49
  • AZ.jpg
    AZ.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thank You! To all that showed up at our Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale pub crawl for test drives. Tremendous turn out and the energy was amazing! Meeting all of you and sharing the excitement was very refreshing.
Apologies for the quick change in location, for anyone who got caught in the parade in Phoenix and was late or was not able to make the test drive event. We are planning to return to the Scottsdale area mid-December so please share any interest you may have to get behind the wheel. Some of you might already have yours by then ;) Looking forward to future meet-ups!

p.s. we drove 1,000 miles over 4 days and was very impressed in drive comfort
How would one get on the list to be notified of these events? It's great to see photos online of them after the fact, but it would have been even better to have had an opportunity to have attended. I had no idea there was anything planned for Tucson, where I live.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
How would one get on the list to be notified of these events? It's great to see photos online of them after the fact, but it would have been even better to have had an opportunity to have attended. I had no idea there was anything planned for Tucson, where I live.
Are they your assigned dealer? I know some of the events so far have been for the dealers reservation holders only. If that makes sense. They’re a local dealer initiative and not a centralized INEOS event.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are they your assigned dealer? I know some of the events so far have been for the dealers reservation holders only. If that makes sense. They’re a local dealer initiative and not a centralized INEOS event.
Good point. No they aren't my assigned dealer, but if they are holding public events, can I be John Q. Public? I've looked at their website for information and to see about signing up for a test drive, but all that's listed are California appointments.

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Good point. No they aren't my assigned dealer, but if they are holding public events, can I be John Q. Public? I've looked at their website for information and to see about signing up for a test drive, but all that's listed are California appointments.
Our last event was for reservation holders assigned to our dealership. We wanted to make sure our reservation holders had a chance to get behind the wheel since it's been a long wait. No that most have had time behind the wheel we will be opening it up to the public. We are trying to plan being in AZ for events monthly until a dealer is out there and I'd be happy to make sure you get an invite for the next one. DM me your info and I'll put you on the list.

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Got it! (y) You're on the list. We'll shoot you an email as well as post on the forum event page when we confirm dates.

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I apologize, I didn't see your message until just now. Travis is a great guy and very passionate about the brand. We are all excited to be a part of this. I just returned from an INEOS Grenadier meeting where we drove some amazing trails through several different types of terrain and I could not be more impressed by the build quality, capability and factory support.

To answer your question, we are just confirming accuracy of the builds, confirming orders and scheduling test drives. No additional info is needed until your vehicle arrives and you are scheduled to come in.

Wonderful. Thanks much!

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Wanted to drop a few pics of our adventure last week with our first Grenadier customer. Have a great Wednesday :cool:

Attachments

• grenadier trip2.jpg
    grenadier trip2.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 36
  • grenadier trip 3.jpg
    grenadier trip 3.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Grenadier trip 4.jpg
    Grenadier trip 4.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 32
  • grenadier trip 5.jpg
    grenadier trip 5.jpg