The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Trial master in my garage!

Silver steve

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:20 PM
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

So excited to be a Grenadier owner. Picked mine up in San Diego a week ago a. I haven’t had a chance to do anything off-road yet, but the drive up to Sonoma County from San Diego was amazing. The performance and on road manners were way better than I had ever expected.
Cruising easily at 70-75 mph and getting around 18 MPG (at least that’s what computer said I never really double checked). As part of my business fleet, we have a Rivian R1S, and a new LandRover Defender 130. I’m so looking forward to using and comparing my new Grenadier to these other two amazing rides. I think I specked my Grenadier out pretty well, and look forward to owning and enjoying it for decades to come.
Silver Steve

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

So excited to be a Grenadier owner. Picked mine up in San Diego a week ago a. I haven’t had a chance to do anything off-road yet, but the drive up to Sonoma County from San Diego was amazing. The performance and on road manners were way better than I had ever expected.
Cruising easily at 70-75 mph and getting around 18 MPG (at least that’s what computer said I never really double checked). As part of my business fleet, we have a Rivian R1S, and a new LandRover Defender 130. I’m so looking forward to using and comparing my new Grenadier to these other two amazing rides. I think I specked my Grenadier out pretty well, and look forward to owning and enjoying it for decades to come.
Silver Steve
Congrats Silver Steve! You will love it. For the other two, you now have to find other drivers to get them moving. ;)

Back
Top Bottom