The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Build Thread Building My African Overlander

desertdefender

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:11 AM
Reaction score
Can you give me some more details on the drawer system you installed? It seems to fit cleanly. Interested in who made it, construction materials, are they available for sale, etc. Thanks.

Marine bushman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:11 PM
Reaction score
Can you give me some more details on the drawer system you installed? It seems to fit cleanly. Interested in who made it, construction materials, are they available for sale, etc. Thanks.
You will see in the above post the Draw system was built custom by JME developments. Jarryd was brilliant and a pleasure to work with

Marine bushman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:11 PM
Reaction score
UPDATE

First trip out went well and the Grenadier was an absolute pleasure to drive and tow with.

I did have some issues though.
1. Tyre pressure sensor was a major issue that could not be resolved. The car doers not like higher pressure when towing.
2. LED light sin the caravan are not compatible with Gren and needs resolving. So every time i break or indicate the alarm goes off. Very annoying over 10 hours. I did check before buying that this would not be an issues to be informed it would be fine. Now I am told Gren cant handle LED lights with current software.

Then i had issues with the Ctech and the Lithium battery. It looks like the Blue Nova lithium has a damaged cell and i could not charge this up. I am now considering looking rather at Victron system or National Luna Dc to Dc and Solar.

Fuel consumption was incredible
Open road no towing average between 11.3 and 12,5l per hundred
Towing total trip 16.3 lper hundred

Attachments

• IMG_0893.jpeg
    IMG_0893.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0755.jpeg
    IMG_0755.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0724.jpeg
    IMG_0724.jpeg