The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Stumbled and Won

Rocky10

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:15 AM
Reaction score
I was following the Grenadier build for a few years. I lost track a while back, and I received an email from Ineos earlier this week. I did a build sheet and sent it in for pricing. I got a call yesterday from Mossy in San Diego regarding my build spec. I couldn't believed they were already here and making deliveries. He happened to have one spec'd close enough, and I am now driving it. Thank You to the guy who ordered it and didn't take delivery. :) I look forward to the forum.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:15 AM
Reaction score
I was following the Grenadier build for a few years. I lost track a while back, and I received an email from Ineos earlier this week. I did a build sheet and sent it in for pricing. I got a call yesterday from Mossy in San Diego regarding my build spec. I couldn't believed they were already here and making deliveries. He happened to have one spec'd close enough, and I am now driving it. Thank You to the guy who ordered it and didn't take delivery. :) I look forward to the forum.
Congratulations Rocky10, Look like you beat a lot of us to the finish line or starting line. Either way, enjoy with miles of smiles. Post photos when you have some time, DaBull

Back
Top Bottom