The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from San Diego!

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:22 AM
Reaction score
Hello Brendan. I'm starting to see some IG vehicles here in San Diego. I'm still waiting for mine from Mossy and I think that it has arrived at the port - waiting to be notified. My VIN last five is 13123, and other vehicles with higher VINs are arriving. I'm hoping that I can get it soon so I can drive to Temecula and other areas to see the Spring Bloom!

Anyway, I think if we can get together with some folks here in the next couple of months or so. We can meet at Carlsbad Town, Del Mar, Encinitas, etc. But - I have to get my IG first!!! :)

Folks from SoCal

toedash - Fallbrook
SonnyC - Encinitas
IG_LA - Los Angeles
Kb6tho - LA/San Gabriel
Aurans - Santa Clarita
DaBull - Silver Strand Beach Ventura County
m-j - Los Angeles
Stu_Barnes - Los Angeles
STATEFARMer - Cardiff/Encinitas
2wheelfish - Orange County
kacerrob - SoCal
turnerc7 - Orange County
jeffmattSD - San Diego
SteveO90290 - Topanga
YellowLab - SoCal

Last edited:

jeffmattSD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
All, I am glad to see that we are getting some San Diego spirit for the grenadier. I received my Grenadier in December. I went in January to Mossy's group outing to Borrego. It was a great time and I learned a lot about the Grenadier. Keep watching for emails from Mossy as they are planning future get togethers. Maybe we just need a car and coffee meetup.

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They said they were planning something for next month. Hopefully I will be in town and can join. Would be fun to meet up with other local owners.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Brendan. I'm starting to see some IG vehicles here in San Diego. I'm still waiting for mine from Mossy and I think that it has arrived at the port - waiting to be notified. My VIN last five is 13123, and other vehicles with higher VINs are arriving. I'm hoping that I can get it soon so I can drive to Temecula and other areas to see the Spring Bloom!

Anyway, I think if we can get together with some folks here in the next couple of months or so. We can meet at Carlsbad Town, Del Mar, Encinitas, etc. But - I have to get my IG first!!! :)

Folks from SoCal

toedash - Fallbrook
SonnyC - Encinitas
IG_LA - Los Angeles
Kb6tho - LA/San Gabriel
Aurans - Santa Clarita
DaBull - Silver Strand Beach Ventura County
m-j - Los Angeles
Stu_Barnes - Los Angeles
STATEFARMer - Cardiff/Encinitas
2wheelfish - Orange County
kacerrob - SoCal