The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from San Jose, CA

kai24

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
Hello all,

Todd here from San Jose, CA. I placed an order last week for a Scottish White TM with a halo red frame-- delivery is estimated to be Q42024 at this time. This is my first foray into the 4x4 world (and my third vehicle overall!), so I'm quite excited as I have only owned cars. I'm an avid hiker and I have been planning on getting into overlanding to venture out further and longer, explore more of the western states, and possibly Mexico. I'm excited to be here and learn from you all!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
Hello all,

Todd here from San Jose, CA. I placed an order last week for a Scottish White TM with a halo red frame-- delivery is estimated to be Q42024 at this time. This is my first foray into the 4x4 world (and my third vehicle overall!), so I'm quite excited as I have only owned cars. I'm an avid hiker and I have been planning on getting into overlanding to venture out further and longer, explore more of the western states, and possibly Mexico. I'm excited to be here and learn from you all!
Hi kai24, Great choice, the red halo frame looks great, especially with Scottish White. TM a great build for your future overlanding plans. Congrats! DaBull

Back
Top Bottom