Country Flags
Welcome back Guest think about enabling your country flag to let everyone know where you are based. Click on your username " Guest " or avatar at the top right of the screen and then 'Country Flag Select' pick your flag from the list. If your flag is not there then reach out...
The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Greetings from San Diego, SoCal

potion

Local time
1:44 AM
Reaction score
Hi all. Though currently resident in San Diego, I hail from Cape Town, South Africa. Sadly my Defender 110 could not come along. I thought I'd pick up a rebuilt left-hand-drive Defender here, or perhaps a 70-series 'Cruiser, so that I could explore North America's great continental divide. But 'real' overlanding 4x4's are scarce and/or ludicrously priced. I got excited for a millisecond when the new Defender was announced. But the prospect of the Grenadier is thrilling. I dropped my $350 deposit with Sir Jim as soon as he asked, and now it's been almost a year-long waiiiiiit!

Looks like there are some promising signs of Grenadier life in Africa and Australia. I am rapt in......... ............anticipation!

Cheers!
Denis

Max

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:44 AM
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Welcome Denis
Will you be back in South Africa for your Grenadier delivery or wait in the USA for it? By this statement, I am thinking you might be back home...Looks like there are some promising signs of Grenadier life in Africa and Australia. I am rapt in......... ............anticipation!...Aussies love the Land Rover as much[not quite]as much as you guys...I had a South African come straight up to me when I jumped out of my series 2 shorty here in OZ and said I will pay you whatever you want for it...that was years ago and I still have it...happy motoring

Last edited:
Top Bottom