The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Topanga, CA, USA

Local time
12:36 PM
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

SteveO here from Topanga, CA, USA. I have been following the Ineos for a good bit, and finally made my reservation. I hope we get this awesome machine here in the USA next summer as scheduled.

This rig will be replacing my 2014 4x4 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel. I had hoped for the diesel version here, but it's not happening. All in all that may be for the better as our EPA regulations on diesel make them not so reliable, and taking the one I have now too far south of the boarder becomes complicated by fuel issues.

I have high hopes for the Grenadier to be my last vehicle, and have an involved community of owners and organized trips.

Peace
SteveO

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:36 PM
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

SteveO here from Topanga, CA, USA. I have been following the Ineos for a good bit, and finally made my reservation. I hope we get this awesome machine here in the USA next summer as scheduled.

This rig will be replacing my 2014 4x4 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel. I had hoped for the diesel version here, but it's not happening. All in all that may be for the better as our EPA regulations on diesel make them not so reliable, and taking the one I have now too far south of the boarder becomes complicated by fuel issues.

I have high hopes for the Grenadier to be my last vehicle, and have an involved community of owners and organized trips.

Peace
SteveO
Hello Steve - Welcome - I'm in Westlake Village - hope to pass you on Mulholland Highway!

ArtCee

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:36 PM
Reaction score
Hi Yellowlab, I live on Mulholland Hwy., I see you on the road!

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:36 PM
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

Peace
SteveO
For what it’s worth I have the petrol version in a U.K. registered two seat commercial version and it a great engine. Plenty powerful enough for me.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:36 PM
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

Peace
SteveO
Hi Steve, Welcome. I'm in West Ventura County down at the coast. Hoping to see you driving past my Shale Blue Grenadier one day soon. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom