The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from Boise, ID

Boise

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:30 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Jake. I'm a long time off-road enthusiast who is lucky enough to be helping spearhead a new INEOS dealership in my area. I plan to also own a new Grenadier just haven't decided if I want to wait for the Quartermaster or not. I'm excited to be here and hope to participate and learn a little bit from everyones experience.

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:30 AM
Reaction score
Great city there. Quartermaster looks pretty neat to me. Wish I had the bucks for it and a Grenadier.

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Nice to have a dealer insight on here!

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:30 PM
Reaction score
@Boise were you by chance at the "San Francisco" drive event?

Boise

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Jake Arniem here in Sun Valley . I have selected my preferences & am waiting for a build date .
Thats great to here. Tell me some details about what you went with. I love hearing what others have chosen for their Grenadier.

Local time
12:30 PM
Reaction score
Thats great to here. Tell me some details about what you went with. I love hearing what others have chosen for their Grenadier.
I have seen the reviews for the new Quarter Master Truck .
I am sure, some of the buyers who have ordered already would like to wait for this one .
Wishful thinking, but wouldn’t it be great if Eneos offered early build dates for any one who wants to switch & cancels their present order .
That would mean sooner arrivals for those of us who are happy with our choice .
I ordered the station wagon, as it will be a gentleman’s off roader like the plethora of Jeep Wranglers and Ford Broncos that have swamped the roads here in the valley .
I have ordered :
Queens Red with the white contrast roof .
17" alloy rims with BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO2 Tires .
Heat Reflective Privacy Glass .
Rubber floor mats .
Not sure If I have included Leather Trim - Black . But will not add it as I want the car sooner then later .
One last note. I was a little ticked in reading, that for a vehicle in this price category, it does not have built in garage door openers.

Boise

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am sure, some of the buyers who have ordered already would like to wait for this one .
Wishful thinking, but wouldn’t it be great if Eneos offered early build dates for any one who wants to switch & cancels their present order .
I ordered the station wagon, as it will be a gentleman’s off roader like the plethora of Jeep Wranglers and Ford Broncos that have swamped the roads here in the valley .
I have ordered :
Rubber floor mats .
Not sure If I have included Leather Trim - Black . But will not add it as I want the car sooner then later .
One last note. I was a little ticked in reading, that for a vehicle in this price category, it does not have built in garage door openers.
Great choices on your build. I'm a big fan of the white roof option too. I haven't seen a Queens Red red in person yet but it looks stunning in photos.
With regards to the garage door opener, I think that is just the way the industry is going. It's something I've noticed lately too. I think it was a very small amount of users that actually used them. It also makes sense from a global platform vehicle that they can't always cater to every individual markets needs.
It will be interesting to see how INEOS rolls out the Quartermaster and when. I suspect North America will be ones of the later markets to get it again but I don't know for sure.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
I have ordered :
Rubber floor mats .
I have a built in garage door opener that is transferable to any car I drive. It's called the me1976. Never malfunctions and works in rain, snow and sun. It does take about 30 seconds to work but it is what it is. It works so well that I forget that some of my cars has the ability to open/close the door from the inside. One last thing, what makes this an amazing door opener is it requires a pint of beer daily to keep it running smoothly. (All in fun and laughs)

Back
Top Bottom