The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings from Hamburg/Germany

TinTin2023

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:39 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm currently waiting for my Gren to arrive, hopefully soon. At the moment I can hardly wait to get it.
The car will be named "Tintin" in reference to the comic strip "Tim and Struppi" or "Tintin and Snowy". As he is French and always good for an adventure, I think it is a good match for obvious reasons.
Do I need a Grenadier? No. Will I really use it off-road? properly not. Am I super excited about it and love it for what it is? Definitely yes :)
The test drive was awesome and I'm looking forward to getting some nice inspiration from you guys.

You'll get an update as soon as I have it. Take care and best regards,
Tim

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm currently waiting for my Gren to arrive, hopefully soon. At the moment I can hardly wait to get it.
The car will be named "Tintin" in reference to the comic strip "Tim and Struppi" or "Tintin and Snowy". As he is French and always good for an adventure, I think it is a good match for obvious reasons.
Do I need a Grenadier? No. Will I really use it off-road? properly not. Am I super excited about it and love it for what it is? Definitely yes :)
The test drive was awesome and I'm looking forward to getting some nice inspiration from you guys.

Tim
Hi Tim,

welcome here!

No reason to justify your decision to buy one. You asked: Do I need it? Answer: If you _want_ it: YES! Should be enough of explanation ;-)

Kind regards
Jochen

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Tim
Tintin is from Belgium same as @Jean Mercier ;-) or from Borduria (Cyrillic: Бордурија) in the Balkans. I will not talk about Cancel Culture now ;)

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:39 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Tim
Hi TinTin, Welcome. Tell us more about the Grenadier you ordered. DaBull

TinTin2023

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi TinTin, Welcome. Tell us more about the Grenadier you ordered. DaBull
Thanks DaBull. I was thinking of getting the Fieldmaster Edition. However, during my conversations with various "resellers" or should we say "deliverer" I was given the opportunity to take a Trailmaster Edition with similar specs from a customer who backed out of the order. I don't know about you and the others here, but this Agent model was quite frustrating and new to me. Usually when I have bought a car there has always been some sort of special discount goody or something. Here 0 chance. But I guess that is the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom