The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

new member Germany

Pascal vergnaud

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:48 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm Pascal Vergnaud, a 50-year-old individual residing in Germany. I'm the proud owner of a Grenadier since August 2023, and I've already clocked an exciting 10,000 kilometers behind the wheel. The driving experience with this car continues to be a delightful adventure.

Beyond my automotive interests, I also own a Harley-Davidson dealership, bringing the spirit of the open road to enthusiasts in Germany. Riding motorcycles and exploring the scenic routes has been a passion of mine, and it perfectly complements the joy I find in driving my Grenadier.

I'm always up for a chat about cars, bikes, or anything that fuels the love for the open road.

Cheers,Pascal Vergnaud

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:48 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm Pascal Vergnaud, a 50-year-old individual residing in Germany. I'm the proud owner of a Grenadier since August 2023, and I've already clocked an exciting 10,000 kilometers behind the wheel. The driving experience with this car continues to be a delightful adventure.

Beyond my automotive interests, I also own a Harley-Davidson dealership, bringing the spirit of the open road to enthusiasts in Germany. Riding motorcycles and exploring the scenic routes has been a passion of mine, and it perfectly complements the joy I find in driving my Grenadier.

I'm always up for a chat about cars, bikes, or anything that fuels the love for the open road.

Cheers,Pascal Vergnaud
Welcome to the forum.

Local time
4:48 AM
Reaction score
Not particularly a Harley fan myself even though I'm over here in Texas with a lot of Harley riders locally. Triumph Street Triple 1200RR for me!

Debating a Grenadier purchase against some other choices at the moment. Glad to hear your Grenadier is serving you so well.

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:48 AM
Reaction score
Welcome Pascal here in the forum, have a good time!

for your badge😜

Back
Top Bottom