The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

from NRW / Germany

Johnny

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
Hi folks, my name is Jonas. I am 29 years old from germany. I just picked up my Grenadier (Trialmaster) the last week.

I am planning to go travelling with it. I am more of a so called overlander than a hardcore offroad guy. My previous car was a Mitsubishi Pajero. Unfortunately we had an accident with it on one of our trips. The past two years I didn't have a car at all, so I'm looking forward to use my Grenadier for both daily driving and travelling. I do have an Instagram account that is currently not really being used. However i'm going to share my future road- and offroad adventures with it. In about 2-3 years from now I am going to ship my Grenadier to the United States for 3-5 months. Maybe I can meet some fellow Grenadier enthusiasts on these forums.

Jonas

Attachments

• IG.jpg
    IG.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Sebastian

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
12:19 PM
Reaction score
Hi Jonas,

Welcome to the forum. Where in NRW do you live? I was born in Siegen, lived in the Münsteland close to the Dutch border and later in Recklinghausen. Moved to Bavaria (Bamberg) some years ago. Now waiting for my Britannia Blue Fieldmaster.

Johnny

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
Hi Jonas,

Welcome to the forum. Where in NRW do you live? I was born in Siegen, lived in the Münsteland close to the Dutch border and later in Recklinghausen. Moved to Bavaria (Bamberg) some years ago. Now waiting for my Britannia Blue Fieldmaster.
Thank you Sebastian. Münsterland is also my region. I live 15 minutes from Münster. :)

Back
Top Bottom