The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Yet not a Grenadier owner in Southern Germany

Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Max and I live in the southern part of Germany in the area of Stuttgart. In the past I drove several G-Wagons and travelled the French Alps or the Balkans with it. What would also be the primarily use for a Grenadier, use it for travelleling. My username is explained quickly. I'm working in the commercial vehicle industry and have therefore my own requirements in terms of durability and usability.

I'm following the Grenadier project more ore less from the day the first press release was published. As modern Gs might be capable off-road vehicles but out of reach for my budget and I'm not willing to pay the same price for a Professional as it was ten years ago, the Grenadier might be an alternative.

Fortunately Autohaus Weippert is one of the Grenadier sales and service partners not far away from my hometown. They are known for beeing a sales / service partner for Mercedes-Benz cars, vans and trucks and especially G-Wagons. There are always many modified Gs on their workshop lot, most of them series 461s. Therefore not the boulevard cruiser segment.

So, I took the opportunity to visit the sales point today even without an appointment just to get a first own impression of the Grenadier after reading and watching millions of articles and youtube "reviews". When I entered the lot, I was surprised by the sheer amount of Grenadiers. Around 50, I've counted. Probably there are not many places on the globe where you can see this amount of Grenadiers at one place which is open to the public. The answer was simple. Autohaus Weippert is partner of Ineos Automotive and according to the friendly salesman all press and demo vehicles are prepared in their workshop. Stunning! I got a short intruduction into the vehicle and a test ride was offered upon appointment. Great customer experience. Exactly what I was looking for. He directly told me about the false warning lights and the non-selve returning steering and other things that have been criticized by journalists or users. That was open and honest.

9in1g.jpg

9kKOK.jpg

9kNlh.jpg

9kfQC.jpg

Looking forward for a great exchange in this forum.

Max

Back
Top Bottom