The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Munich, Germany

BHMUC

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:11 AM
Reaction score
Hello to the forum,

I own my Grenadier since September 2023 and covered approximately 12.000 km. It is a Trailmaster, Diesel with winch. Besides the usual issues, the Grenadier is running great.
A few mods have been made, wheels, tires 285/70 R17, Lift, Rocksliders, lights, CB radio, awning, RTT and so on. Next on the list is the steering damper from OME and the winch cover from blacksheep.

Thanks to you all for a lot of inspiration from the forum so far - great source and great stories 👍

Attachments

• IMG_1015.jpeg
    IMG_1015.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 56

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:11 PM
Reaction score
Hello to the forum,

I own my Grenadier since September 2023 and covered approximately 12.000 km. It is a Trailmaster, Diesel with winch. Besides the usual issues, the Grenadier is running great.
A few mods have been made, wheels, tires 285/70 R17, Lift, Rocksliders, lights, CB radio, awning, RTT and so on. Next on the list is the steering damper from OME and the winch cover from blacksheep.

Thanks to you all for a lot of inspiration from the forum so far - great source and great stories 👍
I like the rims and the color of your Grenadier. Looks very nice. DaBull

BHMUC

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:11 AM
Reaction score
Thr Molle Unit is from Bison Gear. I am happy with it and it works fine with the Pionier Rack.

Karearea

Production/Transit
Local time
6:11 PM
Reaction score
Hi , like the setup 😁👍🏼
Can I ask what brand rock slider you fitted.
Vielen Dank
Pedro

Back
Top Bottom