The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi IG Family !!

TomE

Production/Transit
Local time
3:06 AM
Reaction score
Hi IG family! I'm excited to be part of this group and cannot wait to take delivery of my vehicle. Last I heard (several weeks ago) it was in port at Brunswick GA and the dealer said some of my accessories were delayed. I've been a loyal Land Rover owner for 30+ years and this is the first time "stepping out"... I'll keep my Range Rover and my Range Rover Sport SVR, but I've not been as excited about a new vehicle as I am for my Trialmaster Edition in Seal Green. 17" steel wheels, 1/4 roof rack, light bar, and rock sliders.

Also, thank you to everyone for the great posts I've been reading since joining this forum (just today!)...seems to be a lot of smart and passionate members.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:06 AM
Reaction score
Hi IG family! I'm excited to be part of this group and cannot wait to take delivery of my vehicle. Last I heard (several weeks ago) it was in port at Brunswick GA and the dealer said some of my accessories were delayed. I've been a loyal Land Rover owner for 30+ years and this is the first time "stepping out"... I'll keep my Range Rover and my Range Rover Sport SVR, but I've not been as excited about a new vehicle as I am for my Trialmaster Edition in Seal Green. 17" steel wheels, 1/4 roof rack, light bar, and rock sliders.

Also, thank you to everyone for the great posts I've been reading since joining this forum (just today!)...seems to be a lot of smart and passionate members.
Hi TomE, then we have the same history with the Range/Land Rovers. I can tell you that my Green Oval vehicles get on well with the Grenadier in the garage. But they still want to be driven and looked after. That's why I'm currently repairing the lock on the rear door of my Disco 2, and checking the forum every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom