The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello!

squarebale

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:36 AM
Reaction score
Hello all!

Jeff here from always sunny Arizona. At the extreme risk of annoying anyone still on their quest to acquire their Grenadier, I must report that I lucked into purchasing a Trialmaster in MM yesterday.

Here's the brief backstory:

I've been driving a 2022 Ford Bronco WildTrak for just over a year. While overall pleased with the Bronco, numerous quality and material concerns led me to consider other vehicle options. Part of my search included following Ineos and the Grenadier with great interest. A month ago, a final straw event occurred with my Bronco, and I decided to spec a Grenadier and pursue a delivery slot. Mossy of San Diego was my chosen dealer. I'd been in contact with Mr. Mir Sadat (a pleasure to work with) at Mossy Ineos to arrange a test drive and finalize a build and sort the deposit. A few days ago, Mr. Sadat contacted me to determine my interest in a MM Trialmaster he happened to have available. Sight unseen, test-drive never completed, caution and good judgement disregarded, I told him I'd take it. Two days of back-and-forth paperwork, and I accepted delivery of the vehicle yesterday, in Yuma, AZ. Trevor from Mossy (seriously excellent dude!) met me in Yuma to complete the sale and take my Bronco in trade. I could not be happier.

SO, I am very pleased to be here and look forward to learning from the deep pool of Ineos knowledge and talent this forum and its members represent.

Cheers!IG.jpg

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:36 AM
Reaction score
Hello all!

Jeff here from always sunny Arizona. At the extreme risk of annoying anyone still on their quest to acquire their Grenadier, I must report that I lucked into purchasing a Trialmaster in MM yesterday.

I've been driving a 2022 Ford Bronco WildTrak for just over a year. While overall pleased with the Bronco, numerous quality and material concerns led me to consider other vehicle options. Part of my search included following Ineos and the Grenadier with great interest. A month ago, a final straw event occurred with my Bronco, and I decided to spec a Grenadier and pursue a delivery slot. Mossy of San Diego was my chosen dealer. I'd been in contact with Mr. Mir Sadat (a pleasure to work with) at Mossy Ineos to arrange a test drive and finalize a build and sort the deposit. A few days ago, Mr. Sadat contacted me to determine my interest in a MM Trialmaster he happened to have available. Sight unseen, test-drive never completed, caution and good judgement disregarded, I told him I'd take it. Two days of back-and-forth paperwork, and I accepted delivery of the vehicle yesterday, in Yuma, AZ. Trevor from Mossy (seriously excellent dude!) met me in Yuma to complete the sale and take my Bronco in trade. I could not be happier.

SO, I am very pleased to be here and look forward to learning from the deep pool of Ineos knowledge and talent this forum and its members represent.

Cheers!View attachment 7838619
That's called cutting in line. I hate it at the movie theaters and concerts, however I will make an exception for you this one time. ;)
Congratulations. DaBull

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:36 AM
Reaction score
Hello all!

Cheers!View attachment 7838619
Good guy 😀
There are decisions that have to been taken fast!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:36 AM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard - we're happy you found us!

Back
Top Bottom