The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Howdy from the Great Republic of Texas!

PullPinTX

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Local time
11:34 PM
Reaction score
Howdy y’all! Ordered my Trialmaster after seeing one (for the first time) and test driving it on the off-road course at the Game Fair in England. Waiting for the build and expected delivery to Mossy Ineos in Houston, TX this March’ish. Glad to find and join the forum.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:34 PM
Reaction score
Howdy y’all! Ordered my Trialmaster after seeing one (for the first time) and test driving it on the off-road course at the Game Fair in England. Waiting for the build and expected delivery to Mossy Ineos in Houston, TX this March’ish. Glad to find and join the forum.
Howdy @PullPinTX . It's great that you're here and that you're happy. You will be rewarded. It's a partner, a companion on every journey, a working tool, a toy. Always remember: "If You´re Gonna Play In Texas, You Gotta Have a Grenadier in your Hand" (thanks Alabama). And when I'm out in my meadows and fields, far away from the US, I sometimes have "Texas In My Review Mirror" (thanks Mac Davis). ;)

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score
Howdy @PullPinTX . It's great that you're here and that you're happy. You will be rewarded. It's a partner, a companion on every journey, a working tool, a toy. Always remember: "If You´re Gonna Play In Texas, You Gotta Have a Grenadier in your Hand" (thanks Alabama). And when I'm out in my meadows and fields, far away from the US, I sometimes have "Texas In My Review Mirror" (thanks Mac Davis). ;)
When I drive from the Texas capital to the New Mexico capital in a couple of days in my new Gren, I’m gonna see Miles and Miles of Texas (thanks Asleep at the Wheel!).

Back
Top Bottom