The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Kelly Elise

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
8:01 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and our new dealership, Kuhn Ineos Grenadier! This is an exciting moment for us, and we can't wait to serve the San Francisco Bay/Northern California community and surrounding areas.

If we are your IG dealer you’ve likely chatted with Dave or Matt already. They are on site working hard to keep future owners informed and having loads of fun demo driving in our two Grenadiers we now have on site (I’m obviously completely jealous!). I will be able to join in the fun at the end of the month and I can’t wait!

For our current and future Kuhn IG owners, feel free to introduce yourselves and let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. We're looking forward to getting to know our new neighbors and our wonderful IG community!!

Best regards and Cheers! ~Kelly Elise

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:01 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and our new dealership, Kuhn Ineos Grenadier! This is an exciting moment for us, and we can't wait to serve the San Francisco Bay/Northern California community and surrounding areas.

If we are your IG dealer you’ve likely chatted with Dave or Matt already. They are on site working hard to keep future owners informed and having loads of fun demo driving in our two Grenadiers we now have on site (I’m obviously completely jealous!). I will be able to join in the fun at the end of the month and I can’t wait!

For our current and future Kuhn IG owners, feel free to introduce yourselves and let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. We're looking forward to getting to know our new neighbors and our wonderful IG community!!

Hi Kelly Elise,
you are not my dealership and you never will be. Unless I emigrate at some point.
But still, it's nice to have you here in the community.

ADVer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:01 AM
Reaction score
Hi Kelly, thank you for the introduction and welcome to the forum. I had the pleasure of meeting Dave and Jeremy yesterday, and a chance to drive the IG. I have to say, I am very impressed with the vehicle as a whole, as well as Dave’s enthusiasm for the brand and his desire to build a community around the Grenadier owners. I look forward to working with you and the rest of the team going forward!

Kelly Elise

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Kelly, thank you for the introduction and welcome to the forum. I had the pleasure of meeting Dave and Jeremy yesterday, and a chance to drive the IG. I have to say, I am very impressed with the vehicle as a whole, as well as Dave’s enthusiasm for the brand and his desire to build a community around the Grenadier owners. I look forward to working with you and the rest of the team going forward!
Thank you for the welcome and wonderful to hear that you have been able to meet some of the team already and drive the IG. Dave and I share the same vision for the community and enthusiasm for the brand and I look forward to working with you as well. I’ll be on site for a couple weeks starting 10/30. Not sure if you will be swinging by during that time but be sure and say hello if you do! Cheers! ~Kelly

Caliwinscott

Production/Transit
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Nice to meet you. I had the pleasure of meeting Dave and test driving your demo vehicles when they arrived. Very excited that your dealership is so close to where I live. I also have talked to Dave about creating a NorCal Grenadier Club to support the local owners. So far we have a Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1298822317461562) but we are also working on a website. More details to follow.

Kelly Elise

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Nice to meet you. I had the pleasure of meeting Dave and test driving your demo vehicles when they arrived. Very excited that your dealership is so close to where I live. I also have talked to Dave about creating a NorCal Grenadier Club to support the local owners. So far we have a Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1298822317461562) but we are also working on a website. More details to follow.
👋🏼Great to meet you! I’ll be there the week of the 30th if you happen to be around do stop in and say hello. I will check out the FB group and definitely keep me posted on the website. Cheers! ~Kelly

PilotMike

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ordered from Kuhn also! Just asked to join FB group.

moosetown

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Hi Kelly,
Do you all have customer vehicles coming in yet?

Kelly Elise

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Kelly,
Do you all have customer vehicles coming in yet?
Hello! No vehicles have landed at the dealership yet. I expect an update this week. I will check on the status in the morning again and post an update here.

Dus10R

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I believe some vehicles made it to the port, at least that’s the email I rcvd from Ineos said. But they’re probably 2 weeks from making it to the dealer? Met Dave and Matt in Truckee on the test drive. Great experience and loved the Grenadier. Did exceptionally well off road and is sprung wonderfully (nothing like a Jeep thank God).
Only thing I wasn’t a fan of was the taillights. They went with old school multiple point of light LED’s and they look dated. I plan on remedying that as soon as mine arrives. I have a friend that makes replacement taillights for Lotus cars which have the same type of multipoint of light LED, and they look brilliant.

Attachments

• IMG_0720.jpeg
    IMG_0720.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0721.jpeg
    IMG_0721.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0724.jpeg
    IMG_0724.jpeg
    5.6 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0725.jpeg
    IMG_0725.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0726.jpeg
    IMG_0726.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0719.jpeg
    IMG_0719.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0718.jpeg
    IMG_0718.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0727.jpeg
    IMG_0727.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0728.jpeg
    IMG_0728.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 30

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Kelly,

I met with Dave. I have a gren on order, hopefully arrives sometime in the first quarter. I test drove one the cars with Dave and the car met every expectation. Is the gym still in the building or have you been able to move in yet? :)

ADVer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Dus10R, Hi, I met you at the test drive on the same day and remember you mentioning your friends ability to make replacement lenses. I’d be interested in seeing what he comes up with and also picking up a set if possible. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

Kelly Elise

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Kelly,

I met with Dave. I have a gren on order, hopefully arrives sometime in the first quarter. I test drove one the cars with Dave and the car met every expectation. Is the gym still in the building or have you been able to move in yet? :)
Hello and no more gym! 😁 I was there when the movers took everything apart and it was quite amazing actually. I’ve been home for the holiday so I’m looking forward to seeing the updated version when I get in town this week.

Kelly Elise

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
I believe some vehicles made it to the port, at least that’s the email I rcvd from Ineos said. But they’re probably 2 weeks from making it to the dealer? Met Dave and Matt in Truckee on the test drive. Great experience and loved the Grenadier. Did exceptionally well off road and is sprung wonderfully (nothing like a Jeep thank God).
Only thing I wasn’t a fan of was the taillights. They went with old school multiple point of light LED’s and they look dated. I plan on remedying that as soon as mine arrives. I have a friend that makes replacement taillights for Lotus cars which have the same type of multipoint of light LED, and they look brilliant.
Great pics! I’d love to also see the replacement lights when you update yours. You are correct as far as timing goes, we are still anticipating two weeks out but I will know a bit more tomorrow. Cheers!

RobHallieSage

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Woot, Woot, we're in those pictures too! Feels like the baby is moving down the birth canal ... Cheers!!! Rob, Hallie & Sage - Gold River, CA

831Sells

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Hi !

Would you mind adding me to the facebook group? would love to join!

Back
Top Bottom